Anime Series Captain Tsubasa (2018)

Discussion in 'Completed Anime Series Discussion' started by Putu, Jul 16, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Putu

Putu

Bounty Points:
    Alternative Titles
    Japanese: キャプテン翼

Information
    Type: TV
    Episodes: 52
    Aired: Apr 3, 2018 to ?
    Premiered: Spring 2018
    Broadcast: Tuesdays at 01:35 (JST)
    Producers: TV Tokyo, Warner Bros., NAZ, Shueisha
    Licensors: Viz Media
    Studios: David Production
    Adaptation : Captain Tsubasa
    Source: Manga
    Genres: Action, Shounen, Sports
    Duration: 22 min. per ep.
    Rating: G - All Ages

Synopsis
    Captain Tsubasa is the passionate story of an elementary school student whose thoughts and dreams revolve almost entirely around the love of soccer. 11-year-old Tsubasa Oozora started playing football at a very young age, and while it was mostly just a recreational sport for his friends, for him, it developed into something of an obsession.

In order to pursue his dream to the best of his elementary school abilities, Tsubasa moves with his mother to Nankatsu city, which is well-known for its excellent elementary school soccer teams. But although he was easily the best in his old town, Nankatsu has a lot more competition, and he will need all of his skill and talent in order to stand out from this new crowd.

He encounters not only rivals, but also new friends like the pretty girl Sanae Nakazawa and the talented goalkeeper, Genzo Wakabayashi, who shares the same passion as Tsubasa, and will prove to be a treasured friend in helping him push towards his dreams. Representing Japan in the FIFA World Cup is Tsubasa’s ultimate dream, but it will take a lot more than talent to reach it.

P.S
    An adaptation series of Captain Tsubasa, since it just airing last Spring I'll add this one at here. Feels old yet ? All of our childhood-happiness become new series again in the mid of our life but they make us feels like never get old. It's already hit around 15 episodes, if you're really wanna jog your wildness chilhood feels try catching up at your lovable streaming/download online site :)

https://2.bp.blogspo****m/-dT5ZffoaoVY/WxXnmmR7lAI/AAAAAAAAAIM/DMaks2YAQMIvPu9AvHUWBmsC48o1zXkIACLcBGAs/s1600/Sezarnime%2B-%2BCaptain%2BTsubasa%2B2018%2B-%2BEpisode%2B4.jpg

2. Tenshi no Konan

Tenshi no Konan

Bounty Points:
    Thanks for making this thread bro!! @Rachi D. Abr maybe you interested to have any discussion here :D

Putu likes this.
  3. Putu

Putu

Bounty Points:
    Anytime, wew you're already had the squad of Nankatsu eh ? Good work, Isizhaki :rofl:

Tenshi no Konan likes this.
  4. Tenshi no Konan

Tenshi no Konan

Bounty Points:
    The fuck, I'm Jun Misugi. The Prince :lmao: wkwkwk

Putu likes this.
  5. Putu

Putu

Bounty Points:
    Misugi my b*tt, I know someone suit you the most, still Isizhaki :lol:

6. Tenshi no Konan

Tenshi no Konan

Bounty Points:
    Isizhaki is sucks, I still prefer Misugi :catpole:

Putu likes this.
  7. Nessos

Nessos

Bounty Points:
    I have to say I like 2006 much more :hides:

Putu likes this.
  8. Putu

Putu

Bounty Points:
    Okay okay you're Jun now ..

Personally I loved 'Road to 2002' but its also great to see more development of Nankatsu, which I didn't personally get to truly enjoy when Misaki was already partnering up with Tsubasa and started hammering their whammies on everyone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice