Can current Law defeat a top three comander of a yonko!!

Discussion in 'One Piece Power Level Discussions' started by BOCCHI, Nov 5, 2016.

Share This Page

1. BOCCHI

BOCCHI

Bounty Points:
    Hi, as the title says can Law defeat a top three comander of a yonko? [​IMG]
    Tho, we don't have much to be certain about this, but I wanna know your speculation on this!!

Izaya X, Sir Xu, God_Maggi and 6 others like this.
  2. Buggy D ClowN

Buggy D ClowN

Bounty Points:
    He tried to fight the equivalent of one and failed.

3. Admiral Blue Lion

Admiral Blue Lion

Bounty Points:
    current feat he can't but I think in Wano arc , he'll be strong enough to take out a commander (extrem or hihg diff)

mr.rister likes this.
  4. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    to be fair, that was back in dressrosa

Luffy got stronger from Dressrosa, so i'd expect the same from Law

I think that by now it would only make sense that Law is on that level, or at least will be by Wano

5. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    with current feats no he is not able to, but then again it does depend where cracker stands among big mom's commanders

Usopp Haoshoku Haki likes this.
  6. Buggy D ClowN

Buggy D ClowN

Bounty Points:
    You think he went from struggling to give a mid diff fight to one that was holding back awakening to being able to defeat one. If he could surpass him self by that match that quickly it would have been against the person he hated and planed revenge against for years not some random Pirate competition.
    Luffy should have a better growth rate and he pushed him self more than Law who was betting on GK yet Luffy barely improved.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  7. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    yeah he's probably not their right now, but the next time we see him, he should be close. I mean we are fighting Kaido at Wano...

8. BOCCHI

BOCCHI

Bounty Points:
    I would like to bring that I really didn't like how Oda didn't show black hardening from Law except once, he should have showed it a lot during the fight against Doffy! Just why didn't do that?
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 5, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 5, 2016 ---
    By the time we reach Wano Law may show that he is a yonko first mate lvl if not slightly stronger

9. Ryokugyu.

Ryokugyu.

Bounty Points:
    Luffy didn't fought Cracker alone guys, keep that in Mind. No matter what, Nami was a very important key to his victory. And I do not think Luffy would have won if Nami and the Vivre Card wasn't there. So I will say no, Law can't defeat a Commander right now, because I think Luffy is stronger then Law and Luffy struggled alot against Cracker with alot of help. But I think if we see him in Wano then he would obviously have become stronger and he can be very close to winning against a Commander. I think Luffy will surely become strong enough in Wano Arc to at least give a really good fight against a Commander.

10. Hero Sanji

Hero Sanji

Bounty Points:
    Let's just say, the next time the Luffy/Law Alliance will face a Yonko's crew in a serious fight with the intention to win, Law will be able to defeat one. Not only because of plot but because Law will be stronger then just like Luffy got stronger!

11. Pika

Pika

Bounty Points:
    I think he can. I also believe that if law will fight cracker he will beat him more easily than Luffy .

12. Buggy D ClowN

Buggy D ClowN

Bounty Points:
    I know, I agree but I don't see it. Everything points to a full on battle against a Yonko crew in the next arc but they can't be ready, Law needs to be top three commander level, Sanji needs to be close and Luffy needs to be able to handle a Yonko for a while at least and the strongest one at that apparently. Luffy is at least improving in this arc and Sanji will probably too while Law and Zoro aren't on WCI to get ready as well. Ignoring that, you have Sanji get wrecked by a casual Doflamingo and Law just barely putting up a fight on panel just weeks before, how can you do that if you plan on having them win against people of that level just an arc or two later. Zoro doesn't have an upper limit besides an Admiral which is what should have been done for Sanji and Law if they are expected to face commanders instead of having them defeat the commanders in the fight following the one they were shown to be nowhere near that level. Jinbei is not top three material and probably should never be.

13. Raijin

Raijin

Bounty Points:
    Fuck no, people like jozu, marco, and vista are stronger than DD and law was fodderized by DD. If current law fought cracker he would lose high or mid difficulty, the next time we see law he should be a little below DD.

14. PoneglyphMasta

PoneglyphMasta

Bounty Points:
    Nope. He doesn't have the physical capabilities to deal with one. They'd outspeed him and break him in two (literally).

Raijin likes this.
  15. BOCCHI

BOCCHI

Bounty Points:
    I agree with you, but isn't Law a bad match for Cracker which is probably gonna lead to his win !!

God_Maggi, Awakened light and Raijin like this.
  16. PoneglyphMasta

PoneglyphMasta

Bounty Points:
    Jinbei has always been top 3 material. No idea what you're on about. He has solid speed feats (reacting to light speed, G2 Luffy, etc etc) and better defensive feats than someone like Zoro or Sanji or Law, so I have no idea where this is coming from.

Raijin likes this.
  17. SanjiKun

SanjiKun

Bounty Points:
    Are there people out there who seriously think Vista is stronger than Doffy? Even Jozu was highly dubious.

As to Law, I see him right below Yonko Commander level, but MAYBE with some luck he can take the weakest.

Raijin and Pika like this.
  18. BOCCHI

BOCCHI

Bounty Points:
    If it was about physical strength Vergo would have fodderized Law in matter of seconds, but it isn't all about it

God_Maggi and Awakened light like this.
  19. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    next time we see law he better be stronger than doflamingo. that would be disappointing as fuck if he was still below him.

Raijin, Heavenly Yaksha and BOCCHI like this.
  20. PoneglyphMasta

PoneglyphMasta

Bounty Points:
    Vergo just went full retard and ran into his Devil Fruit after spending 99% of the fight dodging Law's attacks and outspeeding him. The fight was pretty much bullshit.

Moreover, Vergo cannot be compared to Cracker or Doflamingo, let alone Marco or Jozu, so that point is moot.

Tenken and BOCCHI like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice