General & Other Bounty Hunters (future possibilities)

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Discussion' started by AssasinKiller, Apr 10, 2016.

Share This Page

1. AssasinKiller

AssasinKiller

Bounty Points:
    In One piece , for us viewers, bounty generally signifies that how a pirate has grown as a " Pirate" .
    But it's clear that Bounty's are actually meaningful if only their exists " Bounty hunters " .
    So do u guys think we might meet new and powerful Bounty hunters in New world?

Here are some of my thoughts-
    1) Revolutionary army
    [​IMG]
    " Intense people " ! Now, Koala is someone who fights for justice. Have met many strong guys ..its normal for her. But she exagarates this people as " Intense " . Well, this guys are strong for sure.
    And , Pirates are free ! They won't get into this " Justice " business. So, what left is Pirate hunters.
    So it's most like possible that Revolutionary army has strong " bounty hunters " .

2) Germa 66
    They are assasins. So they aren't bounty hunters . But they can definitely take up jobs to " kill" pirates for money . That's their business.

Thanks for reading:)
    Share ur thoughts on this topic too ^^

Rinka_san, Bounty and minions like this.
  2. Adimas

Adimas Last One Wanted

Bounty Points:
    How can bounty hunters exist in the Revolutionary army? If you take out a pirate with a large bounty as a member of the revolutionary army, and you go to Marineford, they would arrest you as well right? XD

Kyro Kakugi, Daiki, Rinka_san and 4 others like this.
  3. AssasinKiller

AssasinKiller

Bounty Points:
    I get what u say. And I forgot to mention this point . It's exactly bcoz they can enter Marine base that they are so useful for Revolutionary army. If Marines have no idea where Revolutionary army base is.,.they might also don't know as to who are the members of Revolutionary army. They rarely gather up together, so it's quite difficult for Marines to find out. Whereas , Ivankov and Sabo are some guys who travel along with Dragon , hence their existence is known to Marines.
    Did Marines knew about Robin being with Revolutionary army ?

The very similar thing.

Knowledge on Revolutionary army to Marines is very limited, that's the reason they are so dangerous.

4. Adimas

Adimas Last One Wanted

Bounty Points:
    I guess Aokiji is a good example. Even though it hasn't been proven by Oda yet, it's blatantly obvious he is a double agent for the Revolutionary army pretending to work for BB just to gather intel for Dragon.

Rinka_san, Bounty and NovaBounty like this.
  5. RulZ

RulZ

Bounty Points:
    I've thought of something similar, and Germa 66 could very well be a part of those bounty hunters. Perhaps we'll see something unraveling in the Tea Party.
    But the revolutionaries are definitely not Bounty Hunters. It would go against everything they believe. Dragon would never allow such actions.

Rinka_san and Bounty like this.
  6. NovaBounty

NovaBounty

Bounty Points:
    I don't think their are bounty hunter in the RA, There is no leads that shows us this. But, Germa 66 as assasins might be bounty hunter as well. It would a good way to enhanced the bounty hunter in the series. The concept was good but it seems all bounty hunters are weak (except zoro who's a pirate now haha).

7. Usopps 8000 Followers

Usopps 8000 Followers

Bounty Points:
    Bounty hunters are in it for the money. People with actual ambition become pirates, RA, or Marines. Bounty hunters lack ambition and that's why they are all so weak, like Johnny and Yosaku.

Pirate Hunter Zoro didn't like the bounty hunter gig anyways, he was just doing it for lunch money and to improve his skills to become World's Strongest Swordsman. He hated the pirate hunter title.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
    Kyro Kakugi, Rinka_san and Bounty like this.
  8. Just a member

Just a member

Bounty Points:
    The only bounty hunters we have seen until now are Zoro, his 2 friends and the guy who fought in Luffy and Chinjao block (maybe more but I don't recall others). They are not pirate nor marines, they are just bounty hunters and that imo it i pretty logic: if you are a marine you can't get bountie becaue that i your job and if you are a pirate you can't pretend to be payed and be left free to go.

9. Usopps 8000 Followers

Usopps 8000 Followers

Bounty Points:
    Sabaody Archipelago has a few but they were no match for the Supernovas.

Also Blackbeard thought he could get Luffy's bounty back in Jaya.

10. Just a member

Just a member

Bounty Points:
    True, Blackbeard wanted to get Luffy's bounty but at that moment if I'm right (don't remember really) his bounty was still 0 beli. So no problem with the marines.

11. Average_insanity

Average_insanity

Bounty Points:
    Hajrudin and the other 4 giants on his crew were all mercinaries working for Buggy. This is relatively recent so Oda hasn't forgot about the concept of Bounty hunters.

im really hoping Johnny and Yosaku will return in Wano and be a lot stronger.

AssasinKiller and Rinka_san like this.
  12. Bounty

Bounty Wanted! Wanted Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Nah they don't need to return, they were weak bounty hunters

Kyro Kakugi and Rinka_san like this.
  13. Galahad

Galahad

Bounty Points:
    Hmm, I don't think bounty hunters will be important at all. It was just a concept for the start of the series (specially to introduce Zoro), but it seems rather irrelevant now.

Rinka_san likes this.
  14. Dave

Dave Wanted! Wanted Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    its possible actually bounty hunter do their job for two reason
    1.money of course
    2.and justice even if they not part of justice system like marine they hunt pirates bcoz they believe in it like Daddy masterson was it shooter who had match with usopp
    its possible that some of them may work for revo army coz dragon may have spread spies in every branch of justice system

Rinka_san likes this.
  15. DemonAsura666

DemonAsura666

Bounty Points:
    Daz Bones and the cactus guy from Dressrosa were bounty hunters of decent-good quality.

Rinka_san likes this.
  16. Average_insanity

Average_insanity

Bounty Points:
    They were weak. But that was over 2 years ago in the story. They can return very strong

Rinka_san likes this.
  17. Bounty

Bounty Wanted! Wanted Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    We don't need them they will be rebbeca level

18. Sect D

Sect D

Bounty Points:
    Bounty hunters are all fodders because they cant get any bounty themselves:p

19. Rinka_san

Rinka_san

Bounty Points:
    You're missing the point here. Most of the people in the revolutionary army are wanted. No all of them are. If one of them gets caught it could endanger everyone and their hideout will be discovered. I doubt Dragon would trust someone who wants to kill him. and wouldn't it be more convenient and safer to send some newbie or someone who hasn't been identified as a spy to work for the marines? That way there will be no possibility that they will betray their own. Idk just my opinion though

AssasinKiller likes this.
  20. trush

trush

Bounty Points:
    Maybe they are but I think that they are aweak bounty hunters the SH wouldn´t have any problems with these. BB crew is chasing pirates with powerful DF, so I wouldn´t call them bounty hunters XD.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice