Discussion Bounty Hunter Threshold

Discussion in 'General One Piece Discussion' started by Shlycke, Mar 30, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Shlycke

Shlycke

Bounty Points:
    Which of the Strawhats could a bounty hunter realistically take out?
    From the bounty hunters we've seen, who is the strongest person they can take out?
    Could there be some insanely strong bounty hunters that we don't know about?

2. danielord

danielord

Bounty Points:
    As far as we've seen, maybe none, because the strongest bounty hunter would be Jean Ango, which is not so good afterall, maybe not even enough to take out any of the strawhats in my opinion.

I don't know who would Jean Ango be able to defeat, but this is from his wikia page and may clarify this doubt:

"As a bounty hunter, he enjoys hunting criminals and aims to raise his reputation, apparently having captured many of the convicts who escaped Impel Down with Luffy and also plans to hunt down those who assisted Luffy during the Whitebeard War. He included Buggy in his list of targets despite the fact that Buggy is a Shichibukai, indicating that Ango disregarded his current status.

He does not seem to be very familiar with Haki, as he did not know how Luffy was able to dodge his attacks. Despite this, he does a possess a strong enough will to resist Chinjao's burst of Haoshoku Haki."

I think so. It's kind of weird thinking we would ave never heard about'em, but there are so many things left untold on One Piece just to surprise us. I mean, if bounty hunters were introduced so early on the series, i guess there must be some kind of evolution awaiting to be shown on their level of performance. I mean even Zoro was one in the beggining.

The thing is, when will really strong bounty hunters be presented to us? Hopefully we will be gifted with at least one strong, haki user and badass bounty hunter. Would be nice.

Btw there's a simmilar topic, but i don't know if it's on "General One Piece Discussion" or not.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  3. CrushinDefeat

CrushinDefeat

Bounty Points:
    Gonna agree with @danielord The only bounty hunters I could find were Jean Ango, and I guess we could count Daz Bones, who was a mercenary in a sense. Daz could take maybe take out one or two Strawhats.

4. Dante

Dante

Bounty Points:
    None that we know of. But it'd be interesting to expand on the idea of Bounty Hunters. :)

5. Pandora

Pandora

Bounty Points:
    We need more Bounty Hunters in OP. What was the purpose of having them if there are minimal characters that have no development?

Shlycke, Monkey D family and Syed like this.
  6. Koshimae

Koshimae

Bounty Points:
    Probably none and yup, I'm open to the idea of having more and extremely powerful BH

Shlycke, Monkey D family and Syed like this.
  7. rfx9416

rfx9416

Bounty Points:
    DADDY THE FATHER

Shlycke, rodrigodacunha and Syed like this.
  8. gamergautham

gamergautham

Bounty Points:
    i think the strongest bounty filler wouldbe daddy and non filler should be along jean ango

Shlycke and Syed like this.
  9. rapidcif

rapidcif

Bounty Points:
    If Zoro went back to being a bounty hunter...oh man he'd make bank

Syed likes this.
  10. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    There are still probably Bounty Hunters we don't know about, who are crazy strong. For now, I'd say Daddy the Father is the strongest. And he may be non-canon, but Oda wanted to include him in the manga, he just wanted the Straw Hats to enter the Grand Line at chapter 100 so he didn't get to do it. For a legit canon bounty hunter, Jean Ango probably takes it.

11. -Marco-

-Marco-

Bounty Points:
    Of the ones we've seen, one might be able to take out Nami or Usopp if it's a 1v1 situation

It's highly unlikely a Strawhat will be caught by a bounty hunter, unless there's some fairly strong ones out and about

12. an1m8r

an1m8r

Bounty Points:
    If there are New World Bounty Hunters, they will be rolling in hundred of millions of Beri's with a single haul, enough to make the Franky Family's stolen money look like change. I'd imagine they could catch almost any StrawHat, I mean look-
    -Zoro, Usopp and Brook got caught in Fishman Island
    -Luffy and Nami got caught in Alabasta
    -Robin and Franky got "caught" by CP9
    -Sanji's heart got caught by Viola
    -Chopper... maybe Jiola? He seems to have the best track record, he's just too cute.
    Anyway, any one of them can get defeated, caught, tricked, beguiled or blackmailed into custody, the main problem is what happens when the rest come and free them. Really, a bounty hunter's best hope would be hand them over to the marines asap, grab the money and run for the hills hoping that Luffy's wrath is sated after destroying a couple of Warships.

Syed likes this.
  13. Deadliest Dragon

Deadliest Dragon

Bounty Points:
    Lets think like this...
    Fujitora is strong and was previously not affiliated with WG or pirates I assume.
    Now lets assume there are other strong guys out there keeping quite or hunting low timers because they are more than enough to survive on.
    Heck BB was a pirate hunter for a bit but most of the time the bounty hunters are shown to be quite weak except that guy who heats up.
    Realisticly 2 bounty hunters around Fuji's level would wipe the strawhats at the level they are at.

Syed likes this.
  14. MESS

MESS

Bounty Points:
    Not much bounty hunters out there that we know.

Syed likes this.
  15. Ben Beckman

Ben Beckman

Bounty Points:
    Nami and usopp lol
    But their bounty aren't that high

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice