Borderlands 3

Discussion in 'Gaming Central' started by IPowner, Mar 8, 2017.

Share This Page

1. IPowner

IPowner

Bounty Points:
    My fav. Char was the Gunzerker Salvador !
    Fav. NPC was Dr. Zed :D

2. Kong On Kong Action

Kong On Kong Action

Bounty Points:
    zed's - who needs a medical license when you got style! XD

I personally loved Mr torgue (the dlc is full of funny phrases) and Brick is such a great simple minded character too...

but yeah borderlands is full of riches in that way xD

Name Is C and IPowner like this.
  3. IPowner

IPowner

Bounty Points:
    Bahaha Mr Torgue is funny AF ! "EXPLOSIONS ?!"
    Tiny Tinas Dragon Assault was the best Add-On IMO

Kong On Kong Action likes this.
  4. Kong On Kong Action

Kong On Kong Action

Bounty Points:
    yeah, the one I liked the least was probably marcus mercenary day... But it wasnt bad, I think the reason I dont like it was the insane amount of times I did it in every character to farm eridium to upgrade the bullet capacity...
    you allways had like 10 eridium runs, if you farm a couple of hundreds you have enough ammo to not worry about updates until vault hunter mode...

mr torgue had amazing quotes like:
    "Also, you should treat Moxxi nice! NOTHING IS MORE BADASS THAN TREATING A WOMAN WITH RESPECT!"

"BY REGISTERING IN THE BADASS TOURNAMENT, YOU LEGALLY FORFEIT YOUR RIGHT TO CRY, EAT TOFU, OR WATCH MOVIES WHERE PEOPLE KISS IN THE RAIN AND SH*T."

"THAT SENTENCE HAD TOO MANY SYLLABLES! APOLOGIZE!"

he is like the simpsons mister duff but badass and on drugs xD

also I have been replaying the tales of the borderlands.... And I gotta say, the first time I played the 5 chapters it was without a doubt some of the best 10 hours in my life, alongside the day I lost my virginity and my first night drinking

IPowner likes this.
  5. IPowner

IPowner

Bounty Points:
    Bahaha thats some epic sh*t over there ! :D
    Im so hyped for the 3rd part.. guess this will from another world !

6. Kong On Kong Action

Kong On Kong Action

Bounty Points:
    I was thinking about it, and I guess tales of the borderlines is canon right? that means hyperion hit the fan, also... no scooter :(

in tales of the borderlands that moment was so sad... I was a tiny bit sad at the end of that episode, I think when I played only 60% honored scooter with the "catch-a-ride" catchphrase, someone who plays the shit out of borderlands should not do it any other way xD

I was just a bit annoyed that neither the satallite nor scooter when he kicked the rocket into pandora orbit gave us that epic "Catch-a-Ride, beeyotch!"
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 6, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 6, 2017 ---
    or even that epic one when lilith phased santuary he says something like

"hell, this is one of those moments! CAAAAATCH A RIIIIIIDEEEEEEEEEEE!"
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 6, 2017 ---
    the pre sequel doesnt beat borderlands 2 but you got some sick ass builds that make your way of playing a shooter so much more of a fun experience.. I didnt think it would be fun to play as claptrap, but the fragmented fragtrap is such a fun build to play after you are able to carry 4 guns..

but the cooler playable is wilhelm, the builds you can do with him are prt badass

7. Name Is C

Name Is C

Bounty Points:
    He's a great character.

Quote:
    • "A LOT OF PEOPLE BEEN ASKING ME WHY MY VOICE BEEPS ALL THE F*CKIN TIME. THE TORGUE SHAREHOLDERS WIRED MY VOICEBOX WITH A DIGITAL CENSOR SO I CAN'T SAY STUFF LIKE SH*T, C*CK, OR P*SSY F*CKIN' D*CKBALLS! THATS HALF MY F*CKIN' VOCABULARY, IT'S GODDAMN BULLSH*T!"
    But my favorite was the true ending (after the ending of Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep-DLC), so sad and then Claptrap ruins everything!

Let's see how good the next antagonist will be (I hope he/she will be like Pagan Min, that's similiar to Handsome Jack but not the same).

Sadly I played the game up to LV.45 with Salvador (I got bored after that, without trying my luck against an invincible). ;( My favorite was when he insulted Sigmund Freud. I like philosophy so I got amused by hearing that.)

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  8. Kong On Kong Action

Kong On Kong Action

Bounty Points:
    I guess maybe this borderlands will be more about a pandorian fuckfest that a villain like jack supported by a huge organization... I was thinking more in the lines of maybe a badass gang leader warlord or something...

It can also be about the characters from the tails of borderlands trying to create a new organization to change pandora. rhys does have the "atlas ownership" papers...

tiny tina dlc was probably the coolest dlc out there IMO, that shit is amazing! I have most classes in lvl 72, replaying the game again and again makes claptrap rly annoying....

honestly for me the pre sequel ending arc is completly amazing, my favorite by far... the vault hunters betraying jack and smashing a vault in his face made him go batshit insane...

Handsome jack the misunderstood hero. I would love a game about jack from the timeline after the presequel and the start of borderlands2...

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
    Name Is C likes this.
  9. Blue-Leg Zeff

Blue-Leg Zeff

Bounty Points:
    Does anyone play the prequel sequel on ps4? I would like to play more of that game.

10. Kong On Kong Action

Kong On Kong Action

Bounty Points:
    sorry, xbox one for me

Blue-Leg Zeff likes this.
  11. Name Is C

Name Is C

Bounty Points:
    After Pre-Sequel we can be sure that the new villain will be Lilith! I'm sure Roland is crying in his grave/statue, let's see how 3 will be!
    They managed to make Claptrap and the invincible as annoying as possible. :yaaa:

12. Blue-Leg Zeff

Blue-Leg Zeff

Bounty Points:
    I've only beaten the prequel on normal difficulty. I need to max out at least one char but too many games to play and too little time. :(

13. Kong On Kong Action

Kong On Kong Action

Bounty Points:
    its funny after you play the pre sequel you get a whole new look at the jack they gave you at borderlands 2, you get how he became a power hungry prick, and to be fair, he has a valid point, and he did had good intentions on pandora...

before he was betrayed that is... lilith and the vault hunters are in fact just bandits, and pandora is a in fact a fuckfest, so, jack being a villain is kinda relative... his actions and moral is prt twisted, that much is for sure... but pandora could use some cleansing xD
    depending on the character going to 72 alone is not hard, you just gotta spend more time farming for good legendary loot, youtube can guide you...
    but yeah, borderlands 2 is tough to play alone until lvl 72. I like because you can prt much have a build where you reach a finisher in 2 trees even.. they become so fun and op its rly cool to play with them... But getting to op8 and farming for gear isnt something i like doing

Blue-Leg Zeff likes this.
  14. Blue-Leg Zeff

Blue-Leg Zeff

Bounty Points:
    Yea farming in borderlands can be a pain at times. You never seem to get the loot your looking for except for when it drops when your not farming. The ice chick seems pretty easy as a solo char. She should be my highest level char.

15. Kong On Kong Action

Kong On Kong Action

Bounty Points:
    yeah in normal mode i usually start marcus dlc at lvl 13 and farm the train from 15 to 20 mostly for eridium, normal mode doesnt drop many legendaries.. and amusingly (i got the handsome jack collection where you start with a relic that gives 5% rare loot) yet, i get better loot without it...
    also youtube for locations with loot midgets and stuff like that, they do drop some sweet stuff, its a rather easy and fast way to farm good(ish) loot
    also... this...

https://www.redbubble.com/people/em...yle=mens&body_color=army&print_location=front

IPowner and Blue-Leg Zeff like this.
  16. Camie

Camie Wanted! Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    I need this game. I love loot based games. The first two were so much fun.

17. Vanguard227

Vanguard227

Bounty Points:
    Absolutely loved Borderlands 2 and The Pre-sequel on PC, so I'll most certainly buy 3 when it comes out. Hopefully my outdated PC will be able to run it smoothly. XD

18. KING EXPLOSION MURDER

KING EXPLOSION MURDER Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    lol no, Handsome Jack is top tier vilain.

He is not even dead tho

19. Floof

Floof

Bounty Points:
    Revisited the Handsome Collection and it's kinda reignited my hype a bit! The wait is killing me, but I know it's gonna be worth it for *fingers crossed* Not-So-Tiny Tina as an explosive playable character? Or maybe Gaige's return; she was pretty great... One thing's for sure though. I cant see the main villain beating Jack! I'd like to be proven wrong but he's also one of the best villains in gaming (as far as I'm concerned) so it'll be a tough job!

20. Name Is C

Name Is C

Bounty Points:
    Look like Take-Two stated that the game will probably come out 2020.

They also said they want to include "all potential buy choices" aka microtransactions/online in all of their published games.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice