Discussion Boku no hero powerlevels

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by Monkey D Theories, Aug 14, 2018.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    idk where to post this thread but this seems like the most appropriate place.

anyways here's my tier lists

current tier list
    1. Prime All Might = Prime All For One(with Prime All might being a bit stronger)
    2. Kamino All might = kamino all for one(with Kamino all might being a bit stronger) = Crimson Riot = Brave = Harima Ouji = Destro=gigantomachia
    3. Nomu(that fought endeavor and hawks)
    4. endeavor
    5. Mirio Togata(with quirk)
    6. hawks
    7. nedjire
    8. best jeanist
    9. suneater
    10. yoroimusha
    class A-1
    1. Todoroki
    2. Bakugo
    3. Tokoyami
    4. Izuku
    5. Ida
    6. Kirishima

EoS tier list
    1. Izuku
    2. Bakugo
    3. Todoroki
    4. Kirishima = prime all might = prime all for one
    5. tokoyami = endeavor
    6. Ida = Mirio Togata

red admiral likes this.
  2. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    You don't think that characters like Inasa and Shindo are going to be stronger than 1-A students outside of the monster trio eos?

3. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    I never really thought about them

I could see prime inasa being endeavor level if not stronger

as for shindo, maybe nejire level, idk
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 14, 2018, Original Post Date: Aug 14, 2018 ---
    btw I think prime monoma would be top tier for sure. I think that he will figure out a way to retain the quirks he copies and bypass his time limit. Like I could see him holding on to pouches that contain hairs of various powerful heroes and villains, and monoma could touch said hairs in order to copy their quirks. That or he could maybe naturally train his quirk to where his time limit reaches 1 day or so

4. red admiral

red admiral

Bounty Points:
    go all might!
    [​IMG]

p.s
    fuck superman

5. BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf

Bounty Points:
    For me the levels will be like this

All for One : 100
    All Might : 102

Yes they are this far

Endeavor : 60
    Best Jeanist : 55
    Gang Orca : 48
    Eraser Head : 48
    Shigaraki : 49
    Compress : 25
    Twice : 20
    Dabi : 30
    Toga Himiko : 14
    Stain : 32
    Gran Torino : 35
    Night Eye : 20

UA students class A and B are around 1 - 30

6. Pheonix Marco

Pheonix Marco

Bounty Points:
    @Monkey D Theories Chisaki is at the top tier. I mean He was going toe to toe with mirio. And final form chisaki is prolly way stronger than the nomu which attacked endeavor
    And Midoriya with eri on his back is also top tier. He beat chisaki after all

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
  7. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:

chisaki wasn't going toe to toe with mirio, he even admitted that Mirio was stronger.

when Mirio fought chisaki, he was still under the affect of the drunkenness quirk, and on top of that had to fight chronostasis, along with keeping Eri safe, and even with all that, he was still crushing Chisaki before he lost his quirk.

in a pure 1v1, Mirio would low diff him.

final form Chisaki would still be 1 shot by endeavor. endeavor's attacks have extremely high lethality and the noumu was only able to survive said attacks because he had quirks that gave him super speed(allowing him to protect his head by partially dodging lethal attacks) and super regeneration allowing him to survive lethal attacks. If endeavor launched that building slicing attack at final chisaki, he would literally die.

also, I don't think final form chisaki really counts as one person as it was a merge between chisaki and rikiya but whatever

8. Pheonix Marco

Pheonix Marco

Bounty Points:
    I doubt endeavor would even be close to midoriya one for all 100%. And chisaki floored midoriya at any other percent.
    And there's no flippin way mirio is low diffing chisaki. The pro heroes struggled dealing with the yakuzas. The big 3(suneater atleast) is somewhat close to mirio in power(prolly). And he almost died to beat 3 yakuzas. One of the top strongest yakuza even admitted chisaki one shotted(disintegrated) him but brought him back. In that light, it would be a min. high diff fight for mirio. And he gets slaughtered against final form chisaki anyway.

9. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    why?

what can chisaki even do to Mirio in a 1v1? He has literally no way of bypassing Mirio's quirk. All he can do is possibly use his quirk for regeneration, and even then, I doubt he could regenerate damage taken to the head, given that in order to do that he would have to destroy his brain before putting it back together again.

chisaki was getting stomped in a 2v1 against a mirio who was already weakened by the drunkenness quirk.
    100% full cowl midoriya in the yakuza arc is not equal in strength to prime midoriya.

in his prime, Izuku would not only have mastered AFO but he would also have peak physical strength and possibly access to other abilities within AFO(specifically relating to the remnants)

that has no bearing on whether or not chisaki would be 1-shot by endeavor.

Chisaki has shown nothing that proves he could dodge, tank, or counter endeavor's building slashing attack, let alone prominence burn

10. Pheonix Marco

Pheonix Marco

Bounty Points:
    Alright fine. I'm gonna have to agree with you on the mirio part. But see, in mirio's case he was intangible. But that's not the case with endeavor. And all chisaki needs to do is touch him once no matter how slight the contact may be. Midoriya was able to dodge chisaki because of his extremely high speed and even when he suffered damage, he was brought back by eri. Endeavor has none of those. That's why its gonna end with final form chisaki ending endeavor in one touch not the other way round. And chisaki doesn't even need to dodge endeavor's attack. He only needs to tank and regen(which is basically no different from the nomu).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice