1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Blackbeard's Ultimate Plan

Blackbeard will recruit those liable to backstab the other Yonko and gain access to the RP's

Share This Page

1. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    What do you mean?

I didn't know Dragon wanted to find One Piece...

Pedro5822 likes this.
  2. Pedro5822

Pedro5822

Bounty Points:
    Finding the One Piece can make you the pirate king,but like Whitebeard said,he who finds the OP will bring a war to the whole world,thats smt the revolutionaries would want

L o g i a likes this.
  3. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    All the more reason for them to own one ;)

4. TrollOnePieceTheories

TrollOnePieceTheories

Bounty Points:
    Finally read it all and i really enjoyed reading this :D
    Never thought about any of WB commanders betraying their crew, especially not Vista, but after thinking for a while, it may very well happen. I just don't agree on him beating Mihawk because I think Mihawk is there and he is set to be Zoro's final opponent.
    As for the road poneglyphs, I think you really did a good job on connecting how Teach will get them and where the last poneglyph is. Maybe a bit far-fetched but we don't really know so i think it's a good guess.
    Anyhow great theory and great job on writing this bro :D

5. inactive

inactive

Bounty Points:
    Great job as usual.. I thought you said somewhere that you didn't have the time to write theories.

The thing I like the most is how you assimilated Celestial's and Van's theories. I have always been a fan of the Vista theory (Though I don't want BB to get Marco's fruit. That's my fav fruit in OP and I don't want it to end up with the main antagonist. On top of that, it would make him uber-overpowered. He can have all other the other WBs' fruits.)

There is a long way to go still, though it feels like the endgame started in the last chapter. There may be a lot of variations on what you see happening, but this is a sound theory at heart.

PS. If possible, do add a link to Van's theory.

6. Quezon D. Faizul

Quezon D. Faizul

Bounty Points:
    great theory, just disagree on the 4th poneglyph being in revo army possession..it is quite questionable just how the reaction of nico robin when saw the red road poneglyph, it is like that was her first time saw such poneglyph. however, i have some feeling, blackbeard will go to baltigo for some reason.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  7. Pedro5822

Pedro5822

Bounty Points:
    Yes,and it is also all the more reason that they should have shown to Robin,but they didnt,if they had such a important thing,they would have

8. Crooc

Crooc

Bounty Points:
    I'm a bit skeptical about Dragon's part, but all in all this was amazing. Great job man.

9. Deleted member 10103

Deleted member 10103 Guest

Bounty Points:
    Interesting thoughts. Appreciate the effort put to this theory.

I can see Jack betraying Kaido but him joining BB never crossed my mind. Same with Capone.

BB is going to have his own age remembered after all of this ends.

10. zoroxj

zoroxj

Bounty Points:
    The music did the trick xD
    I think Teach will become pirate kking before luffy tho
    Incredible theory man good luck with it.

11. Endency

Endency

Bounty Points:
    Righteous theory man, righteous theory. I don't want to say I disagree, but the only part I have...other thoughts on is BB's third devil fruit. While Marco's is legit and makes a lot of sense. I think, and I know a lot of people will disagree that he even has one. I think his Zoan fruit will come from Kaido. I'm on the side of him having a zoan fruit, and I think whatever it is, it's one of if not the most powerful zoan fruit. And if BB already has the strongest paramecia, and strongest logia. Might as well complete the trifecta. Not going to agrue my point past that because I don't want to derail the thread, which again is just fantastic, loved every moment of it. Bravo my fiend!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  12. SabirAwesome

SabirAwesome

Bounty Points:
    I don't think this Much traitory would happen in One piece :booo:
    You are speculating this only on Shirlew Betraying Magellan , And it just follows same patterns.
    & It would be like BB kills all other yonkos & Other Supernovas will just wait shamelessly to Defeat Only BB & become Pirate King.

It would be so lame [​IMG]

Luffy wants to fight Every Yonko by himself & he is gonna get it :D:D

I Don't Agree with this theory :)

13. hosseinxj0152

hosseinxj0152

Bounty Points:
    wow! that a lot of text!!!
    ----------------------------------
    the idea of vista being a traitor was good but i just don't see him betray anyone! all of whitebeard commanders looked like good and innocent people!
    i think dragon will be introduced to the story sooner, you know the reverie is going to happen soon.
    anyway, it was a good and complex theory, also if possible please add my name to your tag list!
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 16, 2016, Original Post Date: Mar 16, 2016 ---
    wow! that a lot of text!!!
    ----------------------------------
    the idea of vista being a traitor was good but i just don't see him betray anyone! all of whitebeard commanders looked like good and innocent people!
    i think dragon will be introduced to the story sooner, you know the reverie is going to happen soon.
    anyway, it was a good and complex theory, also if possible please add my name to your tag list!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice