1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Blackbeard's Ultimate Plan

Blackbeard will recruit those liable to backstab the other Yonko and gain access to the RP's

Share This Page

1. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    L o g i a submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

Blackbeard's Ultimate Plan - Blackbeard will recruit those liable to backstab the other Yonko and gain access to the RP's

Click here to read further...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2016
  2. Joy_Boy

Joy_Boy

Bounty Points:
    holy fuck man!! hahaha good thing you added that dank music xD

Law_Senpai and L o g i a like this.
  3. TheConqueror

TheConqueror

Bounty Points:
    The music was definitely necessary. Couldn't have completed this without it. Alright. Good thoughts. Although I feel like this is the kind of theory that plays out better in your head and won't work out anywhere close to this simply because there is a lot we still don't know.

That said I respect the enormous effort this theory would have taken. WELL DONE.

I still don't believe we will get any more than 2 more Nakama. That's one thing I will never yield on.

4. Notorious Game

Notorious Game

Bounty Points:
    This is so well thought that I suspect you of being the evil mastermind behind all of this....

Amazing theory !!! I hope we'll see more Vista:hearteyes:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
    Dave and L o g i a like this.
  5. FrankyG

FrankyG

Bounty Points:
    This was simply amazing. Hats off to you Sir! ;)

L o g i a likes this.
  6. One Piece Theory

One Piece Theory

Bounty Points:
    This is one of the best theories I've read. And I want to add this mentions :
    1- For Laffite, we know he can use a power of hypnotization to control people
    2- I don't think Vista will betray Marco and joining Blackbeard's crew, BB has already 2 swordsmen in his crew :)
    3- The same think with Jack and Kaido, just is just a stupid able to transform into mammouth
    4- I don't think that BB and his crew will enter to the war between Kaido and Luffy else it will be a waste of time, because he can fight only Luffy before his fight against Kaido ^^'
    Also I love the way you did to assemble Germa66 with Dragon, Luffy and Yonkos <3 for me the theory deserves 9/10 but I didn't like the end ( the fact teach will be pirate king :'( )
    GG, L O G I A

L o g i a likes this.
  7. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    Oh no, I simply listed Teach's plan, with the end goal of being Pirate King, I didn't mean he will become Pirate King though because Luffy obviously will

Thanks a lot though! And thanks to the rest of you, I'll reply in more detail later

One Piece Theory likes this.
  8. Alastor

Alastor

Bounty Points:
    Amazing theory. Especially the Jack part makes so much sense (at least to me).
    Was about time to bring Blackbeard back into focus:D
    Great job!:yaaa:

L o g i a likes this.
  9. shadowfire22

shadowfire22

Bounty Points:
    about ceaser clown there is a theory that ceaser is modeled after the pirate black ceaser who worked for the real life blackbeard http://orojackson.com/threads/caesar-clown-theory.14148/

L o g i a likes this.
  10. Pedro5822

Pedro5822

Bounty Points:
    Man great job on making such a theory,really interesting and with good points.The only thing,from my pointo of view,in which you are mistaken is that Dragon has the fourth road poneglyphy,and why is that?Well,Dragon had:)saikensmirk::catburglar::saikensmirk::catburglar:)Robin for two years,if he actually had this poneglyphy he would have shown to her to decypher it,like he might have done with any other poneglyphis or copies he may have.We know Robin is not aware of the existence of the red poneglyphys because she seems really surprised when reads it,if she had already seen it,she wouldn't,obviously,be surprised.

And just a quick idea,I think the final poneglyphy is either in Elbaf(most likely for me) or in the space,one of those moons.

[​IMG]

11. Zygon Smorg

Zygon Smorg

Bounty Points:
    I was going to skip this theory due to the length, but your dank music got me to read!

I really love this theory, I a,ways have been thinking about crew betrayals but never them joining BB, it makes sense!

I agree with Bege trying to assassinate Big Mom, but I believe he will fail. I made a theory on it on my Youtube Channel.

They all fit well with the BB crew, I really want this to happen!

L o g i a likes this.
  12. Mat D Bizzo

Mat D Bizzo

Bounty Points:
    "If anyone copies this shit on YouTube I will kill them to death:kappa:" Open up le youtube theory chanel... Copy paste no jutsu :kappa:
    Any way another amazing scroll from the scholar of Ohara, I have always had the feeling that one of the W.B pirates will cross ship, thought it would be that Samurai Okama, but vista :eek: now that's an amazing backing you gave there. Yes, I always wondered why B.B hadn't yet gone after Marco for his O.P fruit, I always thought that B.B would have to go collect this fruit him self. And thanks for giving hope to my theory of B.B and the Revo's wont fight at Baltigo and Shilew being a Wano swordsman. Nice stuff Bro :) will miss the theories when yo away.

L o g i a likes this.
  13. manifest

manifest

Bounty Points:
    At first i thought you went a little too emotional in the first paragraph but after reading through this, i completely understand.
    Incredible work, i'd be surprised if this didn't happen. But if so, Oda will have something even more amazing up his sleeve, so yeah :)

I also like the way you organized those five tons of text, even though personally, i would have loved some bold parts. But that's just a minor concern.

Here, have a cookie! :cookie:

L o g i a likes this.
  14. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    He's saving it for Luffy, although you do have a point, it must be kept confidential due to how important the Poneglyph is.

manifest and Pedro5822 like this.
  15. Xdidzic

Xdidzic

Bounty Points:
    Wow I've read everything, quite a job you did here man :yaaa: ! Your story seems possible, but to be honest I'm pretty sure a lot of what you said won't happen. Oda is too much of a beast for that. By the way all the others Worst Generation (X Drake, J. Bonney, Kidd, Apoo, Hawkins and Urouge) have a huge part to play in the incomming battles. I'm not diminishing your work just think it's too obvious to predict the future with a chase for the road poneglyph.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
    L o g i a likes this.
  16. yack

yack

Bounty Points:
    Good theory, but I believe that Teach will become the pirate king, and then after him Luffy somehow. Now they will 100 % fight so it might be that before they fight Teach becomes the pirate king ( because he reaches Raftel ), and after that Luffy beats him and claims the "true" pirate king title, because he will know the secrets of this world that Teach won't.

But you really did a great job gathering all this info.

L o g i a likes this.
  17. Doctor Room

Doctor Room

Bounty Points:
    Aghhh..finally read it..really greate theory,but i don't think Luffy will be fighting Blackbeard alone..he will fight 1v3 - Kidd,Luffy and Law vs BB..they will all lose but Luffy will fight him again and win..i mean Blackbeard is a lot more powerful,like hell a lot

L o g i a likes this.
  18. Steamsteam

Steamsteam

Bounty Points:
    I lose all interest in reading theories when it starts with a whiny threat.

L o g i a likes this.
  19. Pedro5822

Pedro5822

Bounty Points:
    Yes,but Robin is Robin,of she was not shown the poneglyphy they lost a big chance

L o g i a and manifest like this.
  20. Portgas D. Thatch

Portgas D. Thatch

Bounty Points:
    That was an amazing theory @L o g i a you did a great job.

Although I don't agree with three parts:
    1) That Vista is the tenth commander of BB pirates.IMO Aokiji is the tenth but temporarily.
    2) I doubt that BB will take the ponoglyph from BM.Luffy will get there first.Also i think the last ponoglyph is in possession of Shanks and even if is in Dragon's possession I doubt that he will help Luffy because he said that he didn't care what his son does.
    3) Duo to Sanji I think that Vinsmoke family and Germa 66 will help the SH pirates.So far we know that Luffy wants a "straight fight" for the title of the PK. But after the time skip he "uses" his head.What I mean is that he made an alliance with Law andnow he has a grand fleet.He will need more military power if he want to be the PK.

Anyway that are my thoughts great job again!!!

L o g i a likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice