1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Black Leg Sanji and His Disgusting Lineage

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by beck, Nov 10, 2014.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speak123

Speak123

Bounty Points:
    you already know how i feel about this theory

Awesome stuff bro :yaaa:

CelestialEmpress, Courtney and Naito like this.
  2. Naito

Naito

Bounty Points:
    Ok, thanks

Meliodas, Courtney and beck like this.
  3. -H-

-H-

Bounty Points:
    I belive Sanji being a Celestial Dragon, bu him hiding is face? I just think its about style.
    Nice one.

Courtney and Naito like this.
  4. an1m8r

an1m8r

Bounty Points:
    I'm not sure about all the lineage theories, there's nothing wrong with a character going from a nobody to great without any fame of nobility in their bloodline, just getting there through hard work and spirit. In many ways I prefer that hard work to everyone having awesome lineages.

I feel like, "Mr Prince" is just based on his image of him being like the knight in shining armour for Nami at that point, just as he calls himself the Hunter when dealing with the wolf, Jabra. Damage resistance could be something to do with being kicked by Zeff's peglegs and the Baratie fighters for a decade. And about the eyesbrows, appearance wise... he's a guy who likes presentation and style, and dislikes the asymmetry of his sole weird-one-piece feature.

Big question is, why was he a cooks-boy on a cruise ship if he was a CD? That seems like the bit that could link to the CD's, but doesn't.

5. beck

beck

Bounty Points:
    yeah, that almost worked on naruto, until naruto was supposedly the son of minato namikaze. so the "work hard underdog" is thrown out the window.

and in this lineage theory cases, it doesnt give them any special privilege, its just a symbolism thing imo, one is a D, one is a skypiean, one is a tenryuubito and one is a norland....more like a symbolism of unity of races in eos rather than being the chosen ones stuff.

and in regards to sanji landing in a cruise ship, if ill throw a guess then probably her mother is a slave, and his pops is a tenryuubito, i dont remember saying both of them are CDs.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 12, 2014, Original Post Date: Nov 12, 2014 ---
    its not sanji hiding his face....its the instances that everytime his face is suppose to be shown, it accidentally gets botched. sanji is not aware of his lineage in my theory.

6. an1m8r

an1m8r

Bounty Points:
    Now I'm more on page, that Naruto hardwork vs chosen thing got real messed up, and the strawhats work hard.

I do have to to admit, the Strawhat's pasts are all pretty mysterious, I mean Ace is one of the few guys where we actually know who both parents were, and Usopp. Zoro, Sanji and Franky in particular just seemed to appear out of nowhere before meeting their... I dunno, Masters isn't too much of a stretch is it? Zoro went to the dojo, Sanji was cookin', and Franky just wandered up to Tom.

7. Courtney

Courtney

Bounty Points:
    I actually strongly agree with that theory about Sanji.

Awesome job :D

an1m8r and Naito like this.
  8. CelestialEmpress

CelestialEmpress

Bounty Points:
    Oh so this is the theory that you said was the same with the "St. Anji theory" by @Speak123 - san! You guys are awesome to able to think about this! ^_^

Speak123 and Hero Sanji like this.
  9. Kaiser

Kaiser

Bounty Points:
    An interesting theory.
    Though this isn't my first time coming across the Sanji-Royal bloodline connection.
    You certainly have a way of peaking one's interest, @beck26!
    :yaaa:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2014
    Naito and Hero Sanji like this.
  10. Mugi.D.Wara86

Mugi.D.Wara86

Bounty Points:

Hello @beck26 - san :3 I found something in a SBS volume, i might be nothing but maybe its a subtle hint.

As we discussed before the possibillity of Tenryuubito coming from the moon, and you point out something like this about Sanji.

check this link out

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/SBS_Volume_7

Ill also copy paste the question here as well, link is just for refrence:

D: Why does Sanji-san's eyebrow curl up at the end? Please give a real answer!!

O: Hey!! You, sit right there!! Now listen!! Everyone lives in circles!! The sun, the moon, and the earth all spin around!! And!! If the earth suddenly stopped spinning!! It would be a disaster, tidal waves everywhere!! Now remember that Sanji's eyebrow channels that circular energy!! Reflect upon this!! You may go!!

maybe its not but you never know ;)

Hero Sanji likes this.
  11. Supersnow84

Supersnow84

Bounty Points:
    I was reading this theory having absolutely no idea what a tenryuubito was and going I have no idea what is going on. So I looked up what it meant and I was likehttp://1.bp.blogspo****m/_5VrJJPFcBYM/TB-Pbki5AbI/AAAAAAAAAgA/C8fbWVMl2Ww/s400/surprised_baby_2%5B1%5D.jpg

But after this face I was like this would be amazing

Hero Sanji and Mugi.D.Wara86 like this.
  12. Sadistic Senpai

Sadistic Senpai

Bounty Points:
    I like the theory a lot. Sanji definitely has a royal bloodline. I hope he's from a tenryuubito lineage because that would make a great impact in the story.
    The funny thing is every damn strawhat has a mystery behind him:
    Luffy is a D.
    Zoro - we know nothing about his past before joining the dojo with Kuina, and I like the whole descendant of Ryuuma theory.
    Sanji - we don't know about his life before joining owner zeff
    Nami - She was an orphan because of war
    Brook - We don't know about him either, from where he came from before joining his previous pirate crew
    Usopp - we know a little bit, but still we don't know his family name, and the Montblanc thing is great
    Franky - is an orphan was raised by Tom san

The only two people we know mostly everything about are Robin from Ohara, and Chopper's past.

There is many possibility about the above members to have a great character development.

13. Shad D. JaggerJaques

Shad D. JaggerJaques

Bounty Points:
    If so, he will be ashamed to be born a noble......like sabotage...:)...;)

14. SabirAwesome

SabirAwesome

Bounty Points:
    I think you didn't read or watch "Chapter 0". :rolleyes:

In chapter Zero sanji was shown when he born.:DD And the village was also shown. they say that cursed child was born due pirate age.

So I don't think he is related to CDs anyway. :D
    But I don't understand how in the world did he got that long hairs at birth :lmao::lmao:

http://i1167.photobucke****m/albums/q622/sabirawesome/sanjis-village.jpg http://i1167.photobucke****m/albums/q622/sabirawesome/sanji-baby.jpg

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
    Hero Sanji, SMILE and Naito like this.
  15. Naito

Naito

Bounty Points:
    That was Duval , lol ...
    Oda showed us bits of the past of every secondary character that mattered at one point

Sadistic Senpai likes this.
  16. SabirAwesome

SabirAwesome

Bounty Points:
    Really :DD:DD:DD:DD
    Oh then sorry about that. ;(
    i thought it was Sanji :smuggrin: you can see the similarities :lmao::lmao:

Naito likes this.
  17. beck

beck

Bounty Points:
    the duval thing is just entirely for a gag...LOL. the other things obviously are meant for something else.

SabirAwesome and Naito like this.
  18. Suuuuper

Suuuuper

Bounty Points:
    Great theory but if this is revealed to be true, I think that Sanji know his lineage. First we know that he knew about how big the story of Norland was in his hometown of north bleu, which means that he has memories of his childhood before being an assistant child cook (you can picture a royal child being read stories by servants, like in royals families). Plus the whole, calling himself mister prince, his elegance in clothing and posture and shouting to kuma “that he will be the biggest threat of them all” points to him knowing his lineage. Then why he would hide it ? Because he is ashamed. In my opinion we will get a somehow reverse Doflamingo. Meaning his father a CD took a human female for a wife, he stayed for a while with her in North blue, got tired of this and abandoned his family. This CD was like most an asshole, when he stayed in the island he treated the people like shit, so when he left, the townsfolk turned against Sanji and his mother. To save Sanji, her mother put him on a ship, but at the cost of her life. So Sanji saw her mother being tortured and killed from afar, thus his whole I will never hit a woman even if it cost me my life. Plus think about it, when the SH latter in the series meet with Sanji father, this would probably cause a much greater rift between the SH and Sanji. First because Sanji will have to “face” his father and his evils deeds, then the SH will have to deal not only with the fact that Sanji is a CD but also with the deceit of him not being straight forward with them. Just à though

GoD_Enel, SweaterMunch, Naito and 4 others like this.
  19. Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar The Villain Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Nice theory though you ever thought hey maybe its just a gag?

Naito likes this.
  20. wolfly64

wolfly64

Bounty Points:
    I love this idea so much, it has to happen!

Naito and Suuuuper like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice