1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Debunked Birdcage Theory

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Superior Bartolomeo, Apr 10, 2014.

Tags:

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superior Bartolomeo

Superior Bartolomeo

Bounty Points:
    A friend from somewhere else made this so its not my original idea. But I thought it was an interesting enough theory and wanted to share it.

[​IMG]

Bassically DD does a Marionett show on the island. Ofcourse people with strong enough haki can dodge or break control, but they will have all the other people to worry about.

Frosch likes this.
  2. Taiga Yang

Taiga Yang

Bounty Points:
    Really don't get what you're implying to be honest.

So correct me if I'm wrong but basically Doflamingo will attempt to control everyone with his DF power while Pica attempts to merge with the island and sink it to the ocean killing everyone?

3. Super Sonic

Super Sonic

Bounty Points:
    I don't see this extending to the whole island. The Palace seems far more reasonable.

After all, Viola was stating repeatedly to Luffy and the others to try and sneak into the Palace without Pica finding out about it.

4. Kaiser

Kaiser

Bounty Points:
    The Island is Huge... And Pica merging with it... nawww.. I don't see that.
    It will be to haxed if he could do that. I agree with @Super Sonic . The palace seems more reasonable.
    Because Pica controls the palace.

SMILE likes this.
  5. Superior Bartolomeo

Superior Bartolomeo

Bounty Points:
    The Pica thing is understandable. It does seem hax. But the other part of the theory is still reasonable. DD does something big to create a lot of strings and control everyone in dressrosa

6. Kaiser

Kaiser

Bounty Points:
    The Bird Cage could have something to do with the whole island.
    + CP-O is also there sooooo who knows.

7. Superior Bartolomeo

Superior Bartolomeo

Bounty Points:
    I thought they left?

8. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Doflamingo needs to bring under control all of Dressrosa, it isn't just the palace that's in chaos the whole island is in chaos. Also Doflamingo's speech indicates that he wishes to bring under control whatever wrong has gone in Dressorsa.

Currently, that is more suitable, a plan that could bring the uprising and chaos all over in one move, and I think it's not only Pica + Doflamingo, but it's Doflamingo + Pica + Trebol + Diamante who will be participating in the "Bird Cage", I see this not as an ultimate move by Doflamingo, but an ultimate move by ALL of the Donquixote Family members.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice