1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Big Mom's family

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Monkey D Theories, May 1, 2015.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    many people have been theorizing that lola and bonney are related to big mom; i'm going to give my best shot to explain who i think is part of big mom's family.
    [​IMG]
    First off; i'm going to start of by stating that big mom and her crew are based off fairy tales. Big mom is most likely based of her witch, since she eats people and her house is made of food. However i believe their is another fairy tale that oda also got inspiration from; that fairy tale is called "one eye, two-eyes, and three-eyes". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-Eye,_Two-Eyes,_and_Three-Eyes the fairy tale is about a woman who had 3 daughters; each having a different number of eyes. The daughter with 2 eyes, however was bullied by her sisters since she looked the most normal. One day she when she was crying; a woman gave her the ability to turn a goat into a table of food. The rest of the story is pretty irrelevant to the theory so if you want to know more, you should go read the link i posted. Anyways, now you may be asking; why is this related to big mom? Well i believe this story is related to big mom because of this woman [​IMG]

BIG MOM
    Well there are really 2 possibilities on who big mom could be in relation to the story.
    1. She is the mother of 1,2, and 3 eyes. If this is the case then Lola from thriller bark is most likely 2 eyes. However i do believe that 3 eyes and 1 eye are the strongest members of the big mom pirates apart from big mom herself, and lola would probably be significantly weaker.
    2. She is 2 eyes. This would make sense since she appears to be a witch and in the story 2 eyes was given the power to use magic by an unknown woman. This would also mean that 3 eyes is her sister.
    However if we assume that she is based on 2 eyes, then we could assume that she does have a witch devil fruit. Her powers with that fruit could include, but is not limited too
    • flight
    • ability to turn living things into inanimate objects and vice versa
    • illusions(do you really think their is an island made of cake, and if there was why wouldn't big mom just eat the island?)
    • the ability to create spells; imo the power and affect of these spells are all dependent of what Big mom eats
    3 EYES
    As i stated below; 3 eyes is either big mom's daughter or sister. I believe that 3 eyes' third eye was given to her by big mom, however i believe that oda gave her a 3rd eye to foreshadow her power. In hindu mythology; a 3rd eye is connected with chakra. It is also said that the hindu god kali has a 3rd eye. This leads me to believe that 3 eyes has the mythical zoan, hito hito no mi model:kali.[​IMG] . As far as appearance wise, i believe she will look the same; but her 3rd eye would become narrow and verticle, her skin would turn blueish black. As far as powers, here is what i think
    • flight
    • Prana-i believe she will be covered with a golden aura; this is her prana. She will be able to create DBZ style explosions with prana ; she will also be able to make weapons such as the chakram(a indian shuriken) and a trident out of prana
    1-EYE
    Like 3 eyes, 1 eye will probably be either a daughter or sister of Big Mom. I believe that the reason 1 eye only has 1 eye is because she lost the other one in battle. She could be the 1st mate, since she would be a good opponent for zoro(he also has 1-eye). But like 3 eyes, I believe her eye will foreshadow her devil fruit. I believe that she has the hito hito no mi model:cyclops. With this fruit, her 1 eye will expand till it covers all her forehead. powers:
    • the ability to change size- since being big might be a problem, she probably can control her fruit enough to where she can control her size
    • regeneration
    • the ability to shoot energy blasts out of her eye; possibly inspired by the x-man character

anyways, thnx for reading the theory; please tell me, do you think 3 eyes is big mom's daughter? sister? or any opinions you have with this theory in general

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  2. Hero Sanji

Hero Sanji

Bounty Points:
    Dunno if, then i would say 3 eye is her daughter, not sister!

3. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    but if my theory is true; the Who is the father, Whitebeard?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

4. Hero Sanji

Hero Sanji

Bounty Points:
    Whitebeard? :lmao::rofl::rofl: no bro! Kaido? Lol jk dunno...

5. Walreyn

Walreyn

Bounty Points:
    pretty good read

6. WJG12345

WJG12345

Bounty Points:
    Never even heard of that fairy tale before. Wow that is a possibility. I do think Lola might be Big Moms daughter mostly because she did say on Thriller bark that her mom was a big shot pirate. As for the three eyed girl she could be a daughter, but I think we have to wait and see if either of these two are related to Big mom. This sounds possible to me.

7. Harold

Harold

Bounty Points:
    good job like always :yaaa:

8. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    thnx:yaaa:

Diraj, Jewish Kaizoku, MESS and 2 others like this.
  9. Sontaran Gaming

Sontaran Gaming

Bounty Points:
    Maybe. But Big Mam would be their mam, not sister. She's big MAM. A Witch Witch Fruit may work for Mam herself I'm pesonally hoping she's Logia, and Logia for the daughters. We have a Zoan based Yonko (Kaido), Paramecia based Yonko (Whitebread, and yes I know what I'm calling him. He's Law's arch-nemesis lol) and a no-fruit based crew (Shanks). It woul make sense for a Logia based crew, and this IS the New World. Someone relatively weak like ME had two Logias, not like Paradise where Caribou was considered powerful.

10. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    well we actually already have a logia based crew(blackbeard); anyways, imo if any of BM's daughter were too get a logia; i could see lola getting one. Anyways, what logia do you want big mom and her daughters to get?

Diraj, Jewish Kaizoku, MESS and 3 others like this.
  11. Matt

Matt Dragon of the Wild West Wanted Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Makes some sense. Good read, good theory.

Diraj, Jewish Kaizoku, MESS and 3 others like this.
  12. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    Jewish Kaizoku, Harold, Syed and 2 others like this.
  13. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    I have to say I agree 100 percent as I have posted on numerous occassions I believe Big Mom is based off the story of One Eye, two eyes, three eyes....I'm bout to head off to sleep, but I'll be back when I wake up with more thoughts! :D

Awesome theory man!

14. MidnightKingZX

MidnightKingZX

Bounty Points:
    seems pretty interesting
    but if the lola is the daughter with 2 eyes does that mean she has powers?!?
    and the 3 eyed lady is probably her daughter she seems too young to be her sister

15. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    we don't really know big mom's age or 3 eyes' age

Diraj, Jewish Kaizoku, Syed and 2 others like this.
  16. MidnightKingZX

MidnightKingZX

Bounty Points:
    im just saying based on looks, besides some ppl think whitebeard could be her husband so she must be really old.

Diraj, Jewish Kaizoku and MESS like this.
  17. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    we haven't really seen her whole body; many people think that she is big only because caesar did experiments on her

Diraj, Jewish Kaizoku and MESS like this.
  18. MESS

MESS

Bounty Points:
    Nice Theory! Could be possible. :)

19. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    Thnx:D

Diraj and Jewish Kaizoku like this.
  20. Red gunner

Red gunner

Bounty Points:
    Your theories are getting better good work. I like the part about the three eyed girl a lot. And the big mom witch theory was really good too. You made claims and backed them up pretty well. Everything else is speculation but I hppee your right :) Keep it up!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice