1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Big Mom's Crew Hierarchy And Inspirations

A try about Big Mom's and Totland's arc inspirations and the hierarchy of the BM crew

Tags:

Share This Page

1. Zero Zero No Mi

Zero Zero No Mi

Bounty Points:
    Zero Zero No Mi submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

BIG MOM'S CREW HIERARCHY AND INSPIRATIONS - A try about Big Mom's and Totland's arc inspirations and the hierarchy of the BM crew

Click here to read further...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2016
    korona, FrankyG, stefan999 and 12 others like this.
  2. Kiejiro

Kiejiro

Bounty Points:
    Very nice! Oda takes a lot of references from disney movies, but I didn't expect so many to be listed for one arc. I remember reading a news post that showed a really thick script for Whole Cake, so I can see a lot of people coming back. Especially with the wedding and such.

I think your prediction for the fights is spot on as well. Luffy will most definitely be facing and defeating Big Mom this arc. His plan to rescue Sanji and leave will not go as planned.

3. playa4321

playa4321

Bounty Points:
    Very good Theory.
    But this fight cant be true:

Luffy vs Big Mom
    Alone vs a Yonkou,he has hard fight to Flamingo with Law.
    Remember what Kaido doing with Kid,luffy cant beat a yonkou in 1vs1 now.

Pekoms vs Bobbin ?
    Bobbin has Top Elite member beat pekoms,he is Jack or Marco lvl.
    This is too much for pekoms he get lose this fight very hard.

Pedro vs the woman with katana
    Here too,yes i think pedro is strong but he beat a Elite Member?

Capone vs Iron Hat
    Here i think the iron hat is the second strongest member in Big mom crew.
    Capone run away from injured Neko,he not play in this league.

- Carrot vs Rabbit
    Here too the Rabbit play in same league like Jozu or Vista.
    You think Carrot can fight with so high member from Big Mom.

4. Zero Zero No Mi

Zero Zero No Mi

Bounty Points:
    Thanks for your comments.

First, about Luffy vs Big Mom, yes it will be almost impossible.
    BUT, time spent fast!

We didn't see Luffy fight since Dressrosa.
    Dressrosa-end of Dressrosa : 3 days
    end of Dressrosa-Zou : 7 days
    Zou-WCI : 3 days ? More ? I don't remember exactly

But it's like 2 weeks since the end of Doflamingo, Luffy probably trained himself.
    If we remember the time betwenn Long-Ring-Long-Land (vs Kuzan : Luffy without Gear 2/3) and Enies Lobby (vs Blueno : Luffy with G2/3), it was not long and we didn't see any training from the crew, but Luffy used Gears, it was big surprise for us.

So, I think Luffy and the others became strongers.
    Pedro and Carrot already have Haki (at least Observation).
    Sanji didnt showed anything new since Dressrosa, (Zou little bit).
    Nami, Chopper, Brook didnt show anything since Punk Hazard / Dressrosa.

I think they will have a big power-up. For Luffy not much but he will be better in Gear 4.
    [​IMG]
    Look at this, Luffy is Gear 4 Fire, does he will unlock a different kind of Gear 4 ? Or maybe a fusion of Gear 4 + Red Hawk.

Also, remember, Moria is in the island like I said and will become allie of Luffy just for Kaido but he can be useful too for this arc. What if he helps Luffy with shadows, and we'll possibly have : Nightmare Luffy Gear 4 vs Big Mom.

Also, if you look at the place of the women in One Piece, I'm sure Luffy will finally beat her thanks to something.
    With Boa Hancock it was easy for Luffy because he was unefficient to her powers, could it be the same with Big Mom (like Ener) ? (@Joy_Boy spoke about the similarities between Boa Hancock/Big Mom in one of his videos)

I think it will be very difficult but the SH will have a proper fight.
    Capone even if he's affraid by Neko, he is Supernova, and he can uses tricky things (Caesar and his crew).
    Pedro is strong, and we saw nothing of him for now, but I think he's around Kyros/Bartolomeo's level, maybe even stronger.
    For Carrot, Pedro said that she was stronger than we think, look how she avoided the attack of Zoro, and of this Rabbit...

I trust about the heroes, they have a lot of enemies but will earn a lot of allies like everytime : Carrot, Pedro, Jinbei (before to join), Bonney, Moria, Crocodile, Capone, Caesar, Reiju, Yonji, Pudding, Pekoms, and maybe Sugar/Monet.
    It will be equal. I just hope Big Mom herself doesn't become an allie like many are thinking.

5. santoryu kageoni

santoryu kageoni

Bounty Points:
    May vedy well be true but im not to sure about all of them

8787NO3Monet likes this.
  6. Zero Zero No Mi

Zero Zero No Mi

Bounty Points:

I also forgot to mention the Bowler Hat that share Lola, Bakkin, Tamago (tea-hat) and the Crocodile of the chapter 831.

7. santoryu kageoni

santoryu kageoni

Bounty Points:
    Ohh yeah !!! I never even noticed that !! Damm u got a good eye mate

8787NO3Monet and Zero Zero No Mi like this.
  8. speednut

speednut

Bounty Points:
    I admit, I don't have much knowledge of Tim Burton movies, so I don't know who each character could represent during the arc.

Reiju and Yonji taking Sanji's side and fighting their own brothers, I have a hard time imagining that. I'm not sure about Yonji, but Reiju I could see supporting Sanji, and she might try and convince her farther to let him follow his own path.

I don't really see, how the fights are gonna go down in this arc, cause no matter how i look at it, Luffy and Co. are up against stronger enemies and more opponents. They are clearly outnumbered.

Miss Bakkin I think is probably Big Moms sister, she and Weeble are defiantly gonna be tied to this arc somehow, same with Bonnie. But how it all connects is hard to predict, cause Oda is unpredictable

9. Shanksette

Shanksette

Bounty Points:
    You really put a lot of work in your theory, bravo :)! In particular the chart with all the characters, I would love to see that chart evolve as we get more information week after week ^^
    What makes you think that Mrs Bakkin and Edward Weeble are linked to Big Mom? I had liked @L o g i a 's idea that a Shichibukai appears at the end of the Arc, hadn't thought about Weeble, that would be interesting indeed!
    I'm not sure about Yonji and Reiju fighting against their brothers though, to me the Vinsmokes are all antagonists for now :)
    Excellent links with the Burton universe though, I had noticed similarities with Corpse Bride but now there are a whole lot of other movies here too x) (I didn't know he had made a Hansel and Gretel movie, I'll have to check it out!)
    I like the idea that Mirror Luffy is in fact a fighter whose ability is to mirror a target, it can be a useful ability.

Also, you didn't put Big Mom's hat in your chart ^^

8787NO3Monet and L o g i a like this.
  10. Zero Zero No Mi

Zero Zero No Mi

Bounty Points:
    Thank you you two!!

Yes the problem is that the Luffy's team is in minority and pretty weak for a Yonko, but there is 2 lieutenant's level : Sanji & Jinbe.
    If we get many allis like I said (especially Bonney, Crocodile, Moria), it will be better.

What I'm sure is a 1vs1 for Nami, Chopper, Brook.
    Nami has a new version of Clima-Tact, everytimes Usopp improves it, everytime she has a fight (Miss Doublefinger/Kalifa).
    Chopper didnt really fight since the Ryugu place, and Brook had little encounters.

Thanks for the chart.
    The attire of Bakkin makes me think to Big Mom (glasses like Capone/Pekoms/Tamago, jewelries, bowler hat).
    For Tim Burton, I didn't see Alice in Wonderland and I don't remember well the Chocolate Factory and Sleepy Hollow, but all the thematics of Tim Burton will very find a place in the Oda's work.

Oh yes, Big Mom's hat!! :lmao:

11. Shanksette

Shanksette

Bounty Points:
    Actually there's a forest in Sleepy Hollow which is kind of a horror place, there's a witch in a hut, a cursed tree and all. It could fit :)

12. 8787NO3Monet

8787NO3Monet

Bounty Points:
    Wow, Good job bringing all those things togheter!
    It must have taken a great deal of time and efforts, that i know. ;)

I also think that Miss bakkin is probably Big mom's sister.
    I doubt that Nitro the Jelly is a high executive, although it would be so cool. XD

I would love to see Moria again, could he also be one of Big mom's executives? It would be so funny
    if Absalom was forced to actually marry Lola for real.:lmao::lmao:

As for Monet, It would very interesting for her to come back in the story like Snow White.^^ :D :<3:
    Considering she doesn't have her Heart, instead of receiving a kiss, Chopper(the prince) would return
    Monet's heart to sort of ''revive'' her from the numb state which she's in due to having lost her
    purpose in life and everything she trusted.

In the case she was a slave when she was Young, this could very well remind
    her of horrible old memories. :(

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  13. SabirAwesome

SabirAwesome

Bounty Points:
    just to mention this, but don't think Jewelry Bonney is Big Mom's daughter. She may be similar to her but she is not her daughter. I Believe this because Shakki introduced her as from South Blue. And Shakki clearly said that all 11 supernovas have traveled to Shabody from Reverse mountain. And if she was daughter of Big Mom, shakki would have knew it, since she keeps taps on everything. And Also Jewelry Bonney is shown attached to WB more than Big mom. :D:D:D

8787NO3Monet likes this.
  14. raka11

raka11

Bounty Points:
    Thank's for the tag, mate. You can do it again when you make threads.
    I also think moria joining with big mom. It would be nice to see him and his crew again.
    However, I don't really want to see some great fight in this arc. I prefer full team straw-hat to encounter the-badass-younkou-of-the-seas XD
    Can't wait for your next theory! hehe

15. playa4321

playa4321

Bounty Points:
    @Zero Zero No Mi
    Can you make new hierarchy?
    Now we have more information^^

Shanksette likes this.
  16. Zero Zero No Mi

Zero Zero No Mi

Bounty Points:
    Hey! Thanks for the tag and the question !!

I will I will, but for now I'm waiting more BM pirates to come, because we are waiting for many of them. This try is already old as we discovered new people, but every chapter shows new BM pirates, so I'll still wait a bit to have enough and to understand clearly the BM ranks.

For example, I'm still not convinced if the 3 Sweet Commanders are a kind of 3 Calamities or weakers... But it seems like they are very strongs. Let's wait. I'm very hurry to see Bobbin's level.

Shanksette and playa4321 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice