1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Debunked Big Mom will descend upon Dressrosa to help the Straw Hats

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Celestial D. Dragon, Apr 15, 2014.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    Caesar provided Doflamingo with the knowledge on how to produce SMILES, and in turn Doflamingo mass produces them inside his factories. At the moment Kaido has no need for Caesar, as Doflamingo is doing all the work for him. But if something was to happen like say, the factory gets destroyed, along with the production of SMILES, then Kaido no longer has his steady supply of SMILES coming in, and he's going to need Caesar directly in order to start reproducing them. It's like the Big Mom situation, although she loves sweets, she doesn't rely on her own crew and manpower to make them, she relies on the towns that are under her protection.

Another reason could be because, being considered an underling of a Shichibukai grants Caesar exemption from the laws of the World Government, which wouldn't be the case with Kaido. Leaving Caesar alone on an island to carry out his experiments would be a huge risk, especially if the World Government knows he producing weapons for war. However since Caesar works under Doflamingo they can't touch him.

2. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Hmm makes sense, then I would have expected Kaido to have kept a more vigilant watch on Caesar, especially when the whole situation in Punk Hazard was broadcasted live and we know Kaido's men must have also seen that incident!

3. Goblin

Goblin

Bounty Points:
    Here guys another thread.

Now its been months since we haven't got any kinda updates from Sanji's team and their encounter with Big Mom's ship. It can be what everyone thinks ie Sanji and team have been captured but I have some different views.

Theory..

I heard it from a crew mate on Oro Jackson that Big Mom can be Lola's mother. For those who don't know who Lola is, well she is that big fat woman who keeps askin every man she meets to marry her and gets rejected everytime. So now back on the track! Remember Lola told Nami that her mom is in the New World and gave Nami her Vivre card? Yeah I think that Vivre card would've moved when Big Mom's ship was around. After it moved, Nami with Sanji and Brook went inside and asked Big Mom if she knew Lola. Big Mom says she is her daughter and asks Straw Hats how do they know her. Now Nami tells her everything about Thriller Bark and how the SHs saved their lives. Big Mom appreciates the Shs and I recall the words of the greatest swordsman, "That guy Strawhat possesses a power that no one else does. Everyone he meets, he attracts them to his side". Thats what happened to Big Mom. But the story doesn't end here. She agrees to help the Shs anytime. But But But! What about the bomb? Yeah I have a place for it as well. I think Big Mom hasn't opened the Box yet. Now after the Dressrosa arc when Kaido launches an attack on Shs and Law, Big Mom agrees to take the side of the Shs and eventually they win. (I know I am going to far but this just a mere theory xD) So after this when Straw hats n Law are resting and are almost gonna part ways from the place where the war is taking place, Big Mom opens the box and Boom!! That is cruel Luffy xD Now Big Mom is angrier than ever and then she launches an attack on SHs. Now that's where the Sea Knight enters. He came to break Big Mom's relation with Fishman Island and finds that there is a war going on between Big Mom and Jinbei's friend, Luffy. Jinbei jumps into the war and eventually Law-Luffy alliance takes down another Yonko. After this Jinbei joins and sets sail with the Strawhats.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 7, 2014, Original Post Date: May 7, 2014 ---
    Incase you guys were wondering, this theory is free for your opinions as well. Feel free to judge it.

4. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    I have addressed this issue before within a theory thread I created. If you would like to read it, you can find it here :p :yaaa: You bring up some good points that I left out though, such as the Tamate Box...

http://orojackson.com/threads/big-mom-will-descend-upon-dressrosa-to-help-the-straw-hats.3588/

5. Goblin

Goblin

Bounty Points:
    @Celestial D. Dragon Going to read it!!
    --- Double Post Merged, May 7, 2014, Original Post Date: May 7, 2014 ---
    Is it a coincidence? HAhahahaha Shit. Exact same points. I swear to god I haven't copied yours and obviously only a fool would have done that to embarrass himself! Shit man!

6. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    Lol no worries man, I don't think you did :p I'm always happy to see other people share the same opinions and theories that I do :D

hussien2011 likes this.
  7. Goblin

Goblin

Bounty Points:
    The member that actually mentioned this thing was in one of my threads ie what are the powers of the Yonkos. Don't remember his name though!

hussien2011 and Gintoki like this.
  8. kdom

kdom

Bounty Points:
    Actualy I don't think Big Mom will come to Dressrosa but with what Law just say in chapter 746 (that Kaidou would go after them instead of DonFlamingo), Lola's mother theory feels a bit like the only way their Alliance can go out of this mess.

Goblin likes this.
  9. Haidogirl

Haidogirl

Bounty Points:
    And because Nami is friend with Lola, Big Mom will be friendly to the Strawhats? I hope so, but also kinda doubt that. And "alliance" with the Strawhats and then against Kaido?
    Sounds interesting, but it might take still a while until we get to know, what Mr. Oda has planned [:3]

10. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    I've merged the thread, sorry @Tha One Piece Man! second thread of yours I'm merging with another thread, but both topics were so similar, it's better if discussion is together rather than separate!

11. Goblin

Goblin

Bounty Points:
    @Divvens yeah no problem xD From now on I will first see if there is a thread related to my topic of discussion or not. Hehehehhe its your duty as the admin and you are doing it well ;) :yaaa:!

12. SMILE

SMILE

Bounty Points:
    (The whole Kid sinking two of Big Mom's ships, is kind of a dead giveaway, unless he's dumb enough to piss off two Yonko's at once.)

That line..... Well after this arc three Emperors will keep an eye to Luffy and maybe target even him, Big Mom, Kaido and BB (well whenever he and Luffy meets=battle).

I like the concepts tough Big Mom,Law,Luffy, X Drake alliance vs Kaido, Kid,Apo,Hawkins alliance. The Shin Sekai War!

Well tough how will Luffy go against Big Mom, as you know how Luffy views an alliance......

13. Valkata

Valkata

Bounty Points:
    There are theories that Lola's mother is Big Mom, but if this were true, I doubt that Moria would've attacked her, because although he was very strong, he wouldn't want to anger a yonko. And I don't believe that Big Mom will help them, although the enemy of my is my friend, and it did happen once at the Impel Down arc, when Luffy freed Crocodile, except he did it mostly because he had to save Ace and because Ivankov told him that he knew how to keep Croco-boy in check. While with Big Mom is different, because we saw that she was ready to destroy fishman island, just because they didn't have sweets. This type of people are the ones that Luffy hates the most, and after Luffy told her that he will kick her ass across the New World, she wouldn't look good in front of her crew if she helps him. She is not like Whitebeard, because he loved younglings who would stand up to him especially if they had power and potential.

Last edited: May 9, 2014
  14. Enalys

Enalys

Bounty Points:
    Hey I just Thought about it but ... What is Sanji's function in the crew ?
    What is the thing big mom likes the most ?
    SANJI WILL cook for her as much as she can eat and she'll be so thanksfull she'll forgive them for what happenned on the Fishman Island
    :p It seem obvious or not ?

15. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    So something interesting I wanted to touch upon about this past chapter. In one of the panels, Fujitora says "A Dangerous presence has arrived" and I don't think he was talking about Pica, because he was making the statement as people in the backround were yelling about Pica, and he was kind of ignoring them. So who could this "Dangerous presence" belong to? Possibly Big Mom?

hussien2011 and Aya like this.
  16. Jupiter

Jupiter

Bounty Points:
    BM turning out good is as good as saying that 1 day doffy will become luffy's ally.
    Some things just aren't meant to happen.

hussien2011 and Aya like this.
  17. Aya

Aya

Bounty Points:
    @Celestial D. Dragon I really want to know if that's a Translation mistake or if it really is what Fujitora meant. If the translation is correct, would it be crazy if the dangerous presence was Big Mom with Sanji's group? (Either an enemy or an ally still, ofc.)

18. Kishido

Kishido

Bounty Points:
    Well I don't think we will see Sanji and Co until the end of the arc... Most likely their situation will be the trigger for the next arc.

So what do you think is the outcome.

Even as Sanji-fan I can't see him taking on Pekomz and Tamago... And sorry... The rest of the crew shouldn't be of much help against them. Maye CC would help out. But I have to say... The ship actually looks like the main ship... And if it is and Big Mom is there as well... You can forgot Sanji.

But if they are captured or whatever... It would mean that Luffy and Co instead to Zou would go after Big Mom. Which I can't see either.

So what are your thoughts about it?

SMILE, Hasashi, Kadis and 2 others like this.
  19. Goblin

Goblin

Bounty Points:
    hussien2011, Gintoki and shen Üü like this.
  20. Kishido

Kishido

Bounty Points:
    OK thank you very much for the info

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice