1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Big Mom will be the Villain of this Arc, Germa 66 might not be

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Cpt., Jul 13, 2016.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vince

Vince

Bounty Points:
    Agreed with the rest of your points. This part from the latest chapter sold me as the Vinsmokes being the villain to be stopped.

Joy_Boy likes this.
  2. Brown Sugar

Brown Sugar

Bounty Points:
    Yeah she can. Kaido was the only confirmed to be. I don't get this underestimating.

Whitebeard was old but he was still the strongest man in the world.

3. Sanji THTh

Sanji THTh Roger Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    True, he was still the strongest man in the world, but not by a landslide at all. In his younger years after Roger kicked it the deficit b/w him and the next guy was probably pretty big and he would've taken everyone out like the trash.

So even if BM was stronger than BB & shanks at some point, she's no doubt dulled by now since she looks like a hag and I don't think the deficit woulda been that big to begin with.

4. Cpt.

Cpt.

Bounty Points:
    I agree that Big Mom's age (and maybe eating disorder) would maker her weaker compared to her prime (where she probably conquered most of her territory). I have no doubt that she is still tremendously strong though.

Raistlin likes this.
  5. izaya

izaya

Bounty Points:
    Arlong was portrayed to be stronger than him until he actually lost. The whole point of Luffy losing in Sabaody Impel Down & Marineford was so that he learned that he needed to get stronger. If he starts losing now all of that was pointless. The reason he's so much stronger than most of his post timeskip opponents is precisely because of that.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 14, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 14, 2016 ---
    We don't know is my point. From the info we have it's even at best with Luffy having the upper hand and there's no telling who is stronger until they fight (if they fight)

Brown Sugar likes this.
  6. Brown Sugar

Brown Sugar

Bounty Points:
    Okay. That s like saying shanks can only knock out fodder and since luffy is to strong to be kock out he has the upper hand and we don't know who would win. A fight between them.

7. Raistlin

Raistlin

Bounty Points:
    Broadly agree with OP here. BM won't be sidelined or overshadowed (literally in this case) in her own territory, in her own arc no less. And the all that stealthy sneaky sneaky thing is already out the window. BM knows Luffy and co are here, the Germa 66 (or at least Reiju and Yonji) know they are around so anyone expecting zero fights is in for a surprise.

The feeling I get is that Luffy, Nami, Chopper, Carrot, Brookes and Pedro will somehow be backed by Jinbei and the Sun Pirates, and maybe just maybe Sanji + Germa 66 and Purrin and a few others of her nicer siblings. Arrayed against them would be BM herself and some of her loyalists such as Bobbins. I'd say BM is nowhere near as invulnerable as some think. She has welcomed an entire militarised, high tech nation into the heart of her power, if they turn on account of Sanji all bets are off. Then we get the food cravings that blank her mind turning her into a ravenous beast that can be outsmarted, again this is a potential Achilles heel for BM.

I'd say there is a significant chance of BM being stalemated or outright defeated in this arc if all the above lines up. So yeah she is the arc villain here.

Cpt. likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice