1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Big Mom will be the Villain of this Arc, Germa 66 might not be

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Cpt., Jul 13, 2016.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cpt.

Cpt.

Bounty Points:
    It actually seems like the Big Mom Germa 66 Alliance is the enemy this arc. Both crews are insanely evil. It is much more obvious that they will fight Big Mom though. Lets look at some evidence to see if the SHs will fight Germa

Strawhats vs Big Mom
    0) Nami might get a favor from Big Mom from Lola = a little favor here
    1) Big Mom hates Luffy because of everything he has said and done = they are gonna fight
    2) Purin seems like a nice girl = maybe a little favor from Big Mom, but seeing as she uses her daughters probably not
    3) Luffy likes Jinbe a lot and Mama hurt Jinbe so Luffy will hate Big Mom = Luffy is definetely going to want to punch her
    4) Luffy/Nami/Chopper/Carrot already started fighting the Big Mom pirates = pretty self explanitory
    5) Pedro and Brook are going to steel from Big Mom

Straw Hats vs Germa 66
    0) Sanji has a bad relationship with his parents = Strawhats would help Sanji to get him back
    1) Yonji tried to fight Strawhats, but Reiju stopped him = so there is nothing conclusive here
    2) Sanji already fought Yonji = nothing conclusive here either, could have just been a sibling squabble
    3) Sanji is about to fight his Dad.
    if he wins = SHs will fight BM
    if he loses = SHs will find out and try to fight Germa to free him
    4) Ichiji and Niji are unpredictable at this point = ?

In conclusion SHs will definitely fight Big Mom and may fight Germa 66. It is really up in the air depending on what happens between Sanji and his Father. My guess is that Sanji will be completely outmatched, but all we know from the latest chapter is that Judge defeated some unnamed king to conquer the north blue. We don't know how strong Sanji is either so it really could go either way.

My idea is that Sanji will lose and SHs will have to fight an alliance of Big Mom and Germa 66 (which btw is looking pretty bad for the SHs). The only thing I can say for sure is that Luffy is going to fight Big Mom.

2. Aru

Aru

Bounty Points:
    "Definitely" is a strong word... Your reasoning makes some sense, I'll give you that. But there are threads saying the opposite and making just as much sense.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm sticking to the "no huge fight" idea. It would be just insane for this small group to take down either Big Mom or the Vinsmokes.

3. Cpt.

Cpt.

Bounty Points:
    Oh I don't think they will win. I would be highly surprised if Luffy wins, unless of course his DF is strong against hers (like my other theory suggests though I thnik it got merged into another thread).

Treeko D James and Aru like this.
  4. Aru

Aru

Bounty Points:
    Yup, I agree with that possibility of Luffy bing immune to Mama's skills... But this should really be a stealth, ninja-ish operation. Go, steal Sanji, steal Poneglyph, steal Jinbei, flees.

Obviously lots of shit will go wrong with that, but I don't think a traditional 'Boss Battle' is due... ^__^

Treeko D James, Cpt. and Brown Sugar like this.
  5. Coquet

Coquet Wanted Roger Cracker Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    This was foreshadowed waaaaay long ago by.....no I'm joking ^^
    But I do agree with the title of your thread. The Vinsmoke position is still shady.

Unlike others I do see Sanji winning against his papa or at least be on par. Papa Vinsmoke may seem rude but I'm sure he's an honourable man.
    The result of this fight will have consequences...or not (Oda, you master of puppets !)

Time will tell.

Cpt. likes this.
  6. Joy_Boy

Joy_Boy

Bounty Points:
    Reasons why Big Mom wont be the enemy of this arc
    1. Nami has Big Mom's vivre card, and a promise from lola that if they were ever in danger BM would help them
    2. Big mom has a sickness, and thereby has the opportunity to be saved by the SH which I think will happen at some point in this arc
    3. A striking number of BM subbordinants are friendly, and dont seem to have any malicious intent including Pudding, Praline, Pekoms, Tomago
    4. Big Mom seems incredibly interested by Luffy rather than angry if you reread the fishman island arc where they speak to BM
    5. BM is possibly setting up a meeting between herself and Luffy, since she has for the most part allowed them to reach her island.
    6. the vinsmokes are also painted as potential enemies, so it seems unlikely that the SH's would survive fighting both at the same time
    7. big mom seemed to know Jinbe was going to leave her crew, and she should suspect that Jinbe plans on joining the SH's since she is emphasized as being a master of obtaining information. With this being said, she has seemingly allowed for the possibility for Jinbe to live, and join the SH crew. Which would imply she seems some potential for the SH's to escape her island alive and not as part of her crew.
    8. Big mom's dream as per Pekoms is the protection of every race from racism, descrimination etc. which is backed up by her having relations which a ton of different races most probably
    9. Jinbe also chose Big mom to protect fishman island, which is an interesting choice if Big Mom were to be renown as a blood thirsty, power hungry villain.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 14, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 14, 2016 ---
    Also in this chapter we see that the vinsmokes aim is to once again take over the entire north blue, which would clearly make them an enemy needing to be stopped. Luffy and Sanji aren't going to allow someone like that to get away unscathed.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    mbn789, Genius, Vince and 6 others like this.
  7. izaya

izaya

Bounty Points:
    Yep yep yep yup yes too many things going against a full fledged BM fight & within seconds of introducing daddy vinsmoke he wants to fight

M'gwara no Ruffy likes this.
  8. Brown Sugar

Brown Sugar

Bounty Points:

10. She is too strong for luffy.

M'gwara no Ruffy likes this.
  9. izaya

izaya

Bounty Points:
    Is she really? From what we know so far her power works based off fear which is a phenomenon that is alien to Luffy. Plus the other straw hats match up well against her too with Brook having no life Nami with the Lola connection and Chopper possibly curing Her illness... Plus it's the vs the yonko saga if Luffy is no match for yonko might as well end the series here

Brown Sugar likes this.
  10. Cpt.

Cpt.

Bounty Points:
    Yeah Luffy is definetly too weak unless she is severely weaker than the other Yonko.

11. izaya

izaya

Bounty Points:
    Lol Luffy is always too weak until he beats the crap out of the unbelievably strong opponents then it's the same cycle over again. Are you new to One Piece?

12. Deleted member 19378

Deleted member 19378 Guest

Bounty Points:
    It's a very good text, but I've my doubts:unsure:. I don't think Big Mom will be the enemy now... I mean we have a Yonko and the half of the crew... If it was Kaido, you will want the whole crew and the alliances. Big Mom will turn an ally in the end or they will escape from her and they will fight seriously later.
    The 3) of why SH vs Big Mom I believe it too.

Edit: Sorry for English

13. Brown Sugar

Brown Sugar

Bounty Points:
    It's not like that her only power.

14. Sanji THTh

Sanji THTh Roger Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    Big mom will probably be lumped in with Papa Vinsmoke as the main antagonist. But does anyone else think that BM is a little hyped. Sure she's a yonko, but shes probably a tier below the others. Shes like Kalifa: part of the group but not the best of the best

15. Onepiecefan9867

Onepiecefan9867

Bounty Points:
    I think it will probably be Strawhats vs Vinsmokes while also having Capone vs Pekoms and Luffy vs Big Mom which Luffy will end up getting really weak and the others will win and then try to escape while Big Mom chases them. Either that or Marco shows up right before she kills them and helps them escape.

16. Brown Sugar

Brown Sugar

Bounty Points:
    How, her hype is not compared to the other. Also how is she a tier below. She is definitely up there with the best of the best.

17. Cpt.

Cpt.

Bounty Points:
    Oh really? Are you sure about that?

Arlong = Luffy was strong enough

Crocodile = Luffy was too weak and got lucky after dying twice. he won by using his head for once

Enel = Luffy got a lucky matchup that he was too weak for

Lucci = Luffy was actually too weak, but he powered up

Moria = Luffy was strong enough and if he was too weak he cheated more power to win

Kizaru/Kuma = Luffy was too weak and lost

Magellan = Luffy was too weak and lost

Akainu = Luffy was too weak and lost ace

Hordy Jones = Luffy was way stronger

Caesar Clown = Luffy was way stronger

DoFlo = Luffy was barley strong enough to win

Most of the time when Luffy was too weak he either got lucky or lost. It stands to reason that Luffy will lose since this is the first Yonko he will fight.

mbn789 likes this.
  18. Sanji THTh

Sanji THTh Roger Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    Obviously she's powerful. But based on what's been revealed, her main powers revolve around stealing years and going hulk mode when she's hungry. I just don't buy that that is comparable to the others. It'd be like luffy fighting Bonney

19. Brown Sugar

Brown Sugar

Bounty Points:
    You just saw a bit of her power. That like saying shanks can only knock out fodders.

And it is In no way comparable to luffy fighting bonney. She could end up being stronger than shanks and BB. She probably been a yonko way longer the them to.

mbn789, Cpt. and Vince like this.
  20. Sanji THTh

Sanji THTh Roger Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    Stronger than BB and Shanks. Cmmon. And age is the enemy here. Do you think being in his 70s helped Whitebeard at Marineford?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice