1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Big Mom in Wonderland

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by paraselsus, Jun 1, 2016.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paraselsus

paraselsus

Bounty Points:
    Hello One Piece fans, this is my first theory. Before start off im sorry for any grammar mistakes.
    Big Mom and her crew are based on the characters of Alice in Wonderland. I haven't read the book, i have only watched the movie and read the wiki so please warn me if i miss something please
    First the minions (Heart soldiers)
    http://i997.**************/one-piece/827/one-piece-7609621.jpg
    [​IMG]

-Big Mom has frog servants
    [​IMG]

Tamago(Humpty Dumpty)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pekoms (Mock Tutle)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lola and her twin sister (Tweedles)
    [​IMG]
    http://i8.**************/one-piece/825/one-piece-7479385.jpg
    [​IMG]

Jinbei(The Caterpillar)
    -
    He is an ally of Big Mom
    -They are blue and wise
    -Both are smoking
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Carrot (White Rabbit)
    -
    I'm not sure about it
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pedro (The Cheshire Cat)
    -
    The Cheshire Cat can be invisible and Pedro has some stealth skills
    -Pedro is Big Mom's spy. He gather information from Zou. Big Mom heard the The Strawhats' arrival from him
    -In movie The Cheshire Cat never help to the rebellion until the execution of Hatter. I think there will be a moment where Pedro will be on our side.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tea Party Trio
    http://i995.**************/one-piece/827/one-piece-7609699.jpg
    Yes, they are the tea party trio. In chapter 827 they were gathering ingredients for tea party and in the movie they always throw a tea party.
    [​IMG]
    On the left we have The March Hare
    [​IMG]
    -I don't have a good idea about his fighting style but in movie he was always throwing something to people.
    The Hatter
    [​IMG]
    -Looks like he has a metal hat. He is fighting with his hat and he can have a sword.
    And The Dormouse
    [​IMG]
    -This lady can be a mouse mink because we saw a giant sheep mink and a squirrel mink who has a size of human. Or she has a mouse devil fruit.

The Knave(Jack) of Hearts
    [​IMG]
    -He is the right hand of Big Mom. He is probably using a sword. I don't know if he has an eyepatch in the book too.
    -He has 1 billion bounty on his head like Jack.

Jabberwocky
    [​IMG]
    -He can be a creature of Big Mom or a devil fruit user. He is the third strongest crew member.

Big Mom
    -
    She is based on The Queen of Hearts and White Queen
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    -They both have heart shaped lips and ugly faces(i love Helena).
    [​IMG]
    -The White Queen is brewing a potion with very interesting ingredients (a finger of a dead man etc.) in this scene. A lot of theorists said that Big Mom has some witchcrafting powers. I'll just call it alchemy for now :grinning:
    -Big Mom's ultimate recipe is creating a human. In the first episode of FMA brothers are trying to revive their mom with alchemy. FMA has a similar scene like this. They are making sure of the ingredients (Water (35 L), Carbon (20 kg), Ammonia (4 L), Lime (1.5 kg), Phosphorous (800 g), Salt (250 g), Saltpeter (100 g), Sulfur (80 g), Fluorine (7.5 g), Iron (5 g), Silicon (3 g) and fifteen traces of other elements
    http://i995.**************/one-piece/827/one-piece-7609699.jpg
    [​IMG]
    But they fail and in the end they have a deformed human.
    [​IMG]
    -She is creating her daughters she doesn't have a husband that is why Big mom has deformed daughters. Also who can have 35 daughters?
    [​IMG]
    -If we assume that Bonney is Big Mom's daughter she is the masterpiece:kappa: :hearteyes:
    [​IMG]

Alice
    -
    Alice is of course Sanji
    -They are blonde and have blue eyes
    -Their families arrenged a marriage
    -They are both royalty. Sanji has Conqurer's Haki (Zoro will be use it before the ero cook :pggrin:)
    http://aliceinwonderland.wikia.com/wiki/Alice
    -Alice lost her father. She always remembers her father and respect him. She looks like she loves her father more than her mother. For Sanji it is reversed. Sanji lost his mother. He hates her father.
    Sanji's mothers death is the reason why Sanji can't hit a woman(every theorist know it)

Prophecy
    -
    In movie a prophecy says Alice will take the Vorpal Sword and kill Jabberwock. We have a prophecy in the One Piece too. "Strawhat will destroy the Fishman Island". I'm sure Big Mom heard it. In my opinion one day Big Mom have gone to Madam Shirley and wanted to hear a prophecy. Madam Shirley said something like "a boy with a scar under his eye ....." (what do you think it can be?) and after these prophecys Big Mom gone mad. Even if Pekoms and Lola try to convince Big Mom to appeal peace with Luffy she won't listen them.

Poneglyph
    -
    Vorpal Sword is being protected by Bandersnatch. And i believe vorpal sword represents The Road Poneglyph.
    [​IMG]
    -Bandersnatch is created by Big Mom to protect poneglyph.
    -Through to end of movie Alice and Bandersnatch become friends and she rides it. It sounds like Luffy can do this right(be friend with an animal/former enemy).

Big Mom can have 3 strong crew members like Kaido's calamities. If she has they are Knave of Hearts, Jabberwocky and a bird devil fruit user.

There are a lot of characters and im too lazy to write them please read them there will be more characters based on AiW.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice's_Adventures_in_Wonderland
    I don't know who represents Bobbin and Pudding please share your thougts. Thank you for reading:blush:[/SPOILER]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    nicolaw_h, kadrlore, Kuroh and 5 others like this.
  2. Kiejiro

Kiejiro

Bounty Points:
  3. Artur

Artur Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    You have some very interesting ideas there, some that I didn't think about! And even all the stuff I already talked about, I'm sure you found it all on your own. Great job there! :yaaa:

One think I'd keep in mind is that the new Alice movie came out in 2010. Around that time we got to see Big Mom and I think Oda hasn't changed his ideas radically. I feel like the new movie could change some little details in Whole Cake, but I don't think it will have massive changes

Kuroh, MvsSword, RulZ and 2 others like this.
  4. paraselsus

paraselsus

Bounty Points:
  5. Artur

Artur Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    Nah, leave it as it is. You did an excellent job! :yaaa: (Just to clarify, I'm the guy Kiejiro is mentioning)

Kuroh, RulZ, Kiejiro and 1 other person like this.
  6. paraselsus

paraselsus

Bounty Points:
    Thank you. I spend a lot of time to make this. Looks like im gonna delete some parts
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 1, 2016, Original Post Date: Jun 1, 2016 ---
    Saw it

Kiejiro and Artur like this.
  7. RulZ

RulZ

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, many people have already compared WCI to Wonderland. Nice connections you made there :)

8. shadowfire22

shadowfire22

Bounty Points:
    about the alice's adventures in wonderland movie it was made by tim burton
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_in_Wonderland_(2010_film)
    and oda is a fan of tim burton
    also wouldnt it make sense for sanji to get the bandersnatch on his side since he is supposed to represent alice

9. Zero Zero No Mi

Zero Zero No Mi

Bounty Points:
    The Knave of Hearts could fit to Don Vinsmoke, the dad of Sanji :
    [​IMG]
    (movie Gold)

And Capone would be the King of Hearts :
    [​IMG]

10. Zainab

Zainab

Bounty Points:
    nice theory :) , it need to be more organized but it was fun to read, i like ur idea of pedro being the spy. :yaaa:
    white queen was the heart queen's sister. right ? so maybe there will be a character that represent her, or maybe purin is the white queen, i just don't see BM as her.
    also i liked ur speculations too :yaaa:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  11. Kuroh

Kuroh

Bounty Points:
    I really liked how you compared the new trio with the Mad Hatter and the Co. Nice job!

Artur likes this.
  12. paraselsus

paraselsus

Bounty Points:
    Thank you

Kuroh likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice