1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Big Mom,CC and Punk hazard Giant children connections.

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by The Pandaman, Jun 18, 2016.

Tags:

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Pandaman

The Pandaman

Bounty Points:
    THEORY TIME
    is there anyone else who thinks that Big moms Mad love for sweets and candy is related to the kids the Kids in Punk hazard where they wanted Candy no matter what???
    I think Big Mom was in the same state that the kids were in punk hazard(she doesnt even remembers eating her own son in the last chapter) and thats y she kidnapped Caesar.do you guys really think that a Big mom would really care about embezelled funds(remember Fishman island:she was more interested in Candy.she also said that i cant eat treasures i want candy,and she was ready to destroy fishman island over candy).
    and i think that these candy which Caesar made consumes the a lot of life force of the consumer.(remember he said that the kids would live 5 years at most)
    So in short Points,
    first Ceasar was doing research for Big Mom and she is a giant.
    – then he ditches her and starts doing experiments on kids to create giants.
    – Both BM and the kids have similar addictions and symptoms.
    – Big Mom takes years away and the giant kids life have been cut short
    Your views now please.

2. Larsi

Larsi

Bounty Points:
    The kids weren't addicted to candy though, they were addicted to the drugs hidden in the candy.

Vince likes this.
  3. The Pandaman

The Pandaman

Bounty Points:
    even big mom was craving for special type of sweets so thats y i said its related.

4. Genius

Genius

Bounty Points:
    Maybe the drug is based on the sugary substance made to create the candy on big mom's territory though.

5. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    I remember watching a Brago stream and they were talking about this exact same thing. Their main connections were the size, addiction to "candy", and the way that BM and the kids eyes got when they were really craving the candy. I personally don't know what to think about the theory since there just isn't enough evidence to believe or not believe it.

6. Vince

Vince

Bounty Points:
    This ^ is your answer OP. He sums it up nicely that the kids were after the drugs inside the candy.

Room_Shambles and Larsi like this.
  7. Larsi

Larsi

Bounty Points:
    Her eating disorder sends her into a massive craving for a specific thing each time, not the same thing everytime. If you look back at the chapter her crew said something along the lines of this:
    "What is it she wants this time?"
    "Croquembouche."

Which means she doesn't always crave the same thing, or they would not have to freak as much out as they did, only stockpile whatever she wants.
    The kids on the other hand wants one specific thing, every time.
    Thanks, lol

Vince likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice