Island Baterilla Island

Discussion in 'South Blue' started by Larsi, Mar 7, 2018.

Share This Page

1. IceTimeXI

IceTimeXI

Bounty Points:
    About 60 seconds had passed since the squad had charged through the front door.
    Ice couldn’t really hear anything or see anybody.
    Well hopefully the plan works
    Ice kept staring through the window waiting for an glimpse of someone.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 2, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 2, 2018 ---
    @NeoRetro

Xatch, Oreki and NeoRetro like this.
  2. NeoRetro

NeoRetro

Bounty Points:
    Gyro looked even more nervous after the man left the mansion.. Gryo's two men were looking at him.. Neros man left the mansion and the door shut itself, Nero was now alone with Gyro and his two man.
    suddenly Gyro observed Nero taking out a cigarette, but before he was able to light it, the cigarette slipped and fell on the floor..
    immediately Gyro drew his weapon.
    Gyro:
    Do not move! I am out of range of any window, you have just sent your man outside, you are alone.. I can tell that you would not even be able to stand up to a single of my man, not even my weakest members would lose to you..... move and you are dead instantly.
    Now hear me out, I am not here to kill you, currently this island is under my control, I am offering you a plan. Rule this Island together with me, we will be getting pirates here and sell them to the Marine. I have a bounty on my ass, I cannot deal with the Marine.. but YOU CAN! My man will now be walking over to you and act as if they are guiding you further inside,
    next you will call Ice and all of your other man here and they will have to be waiting in the mansion.. Do you not understand..? I am planning to merge with you guys, I want to cleanse my name.. We can make it big.. HAHA!!

Gyro was conflicted, he was pressured by Pavlo but the bounty hunters were more intelligent than they seem, it felt as if they were capable of knowing every single step beforehand, as if they could read Gyro's thoughts and actions.. ( haha :LUL:).. He thought that this must have been the ultimate plan for him and his crew.. Wait a minute.. Gyro was thinking.. I can just kill him right here and make them spread out..
    Gyro walked to one of his man, get closer to him and then restrain him, make sure that he does not move, hold his head, I will shoot through his throat.. after that we will take his corpse away and hide. But for that I need two more man.. Dammit...

Gyro looked back at Nero and started smiling..
    YES THIS IDIOT!! I CAN TOTALLY KILL HIM IF I WANT TO AND... AND... BURN THEM ALL!!
    Two of Gyros man now started moving over to Nero
    Gyro's Subordinates: Please Sir, follow us... However we have to make sure that you do not carry any weapons around, as this will be a peaceful negotiation.
    Gyro started walking further inside but after making two, three steps he turned around again..
    Gyro: My plan is not final, I simply wish to conduct a deal, please state your own terms as well..
    Then Gyro quickly walked back to hide himself between the stairs..

ITS SHOWTIME!!!!!!

@luffy0206 @IceTimeXI

Xatch and Oreki like this.
  3. Oreki

Oreki Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    "Not reliable... Why would I believe in a criminal like yourself?"

"I can't find it in my heart..." Nero smiled, "...Why would I join a person who planned to kill me with a cheap shot..."

When Nero talked with them, an expression of amused, disgusted wonder would come over his face, as if he were telling us about some ugly, predatory species of bug that was, by its very ugliness and greed, somehow more comic than terrible.

“You shouldn't have done that,” Nero said. He’d been so quiet, his voice sounded odd, especially with the hollow echo the Mansion walls created.

Nero said with a chuckle: "'The bad bird to get along with', the arrogant pirate'' so scared making a traps to kill a single person..."

As Nero thought, the evaluation of Nero around Gyro was really harsh.

"Negotiation...don't say it, I know it myself." looked around and continued: "I don't know why are still in the mansion with your men, maybe another trap of yours or maybe your one or two-man betrayed you? Can't say for sure, but you were planning to kill Ice and others from the very beginning, How do you think I know that. The smell of gasoline is spread in the whole mansion... You may notice yourself to..."

Nero grin and says, "You know I got a lighter in my hand, and I just burn this mansion with you and all your man" Yup, that's the only option for Nero has left...this is not the best option but still good enough take um all down, "I may go down too... But I'm sure you all will go down with me"

It is impossible to say, but Nero looked at the Gyro, "Let's make another deal, shall we... But before that please open the mansion door with your own generous hand Gyro...Sorry, but ain't planning to kill you... You're an interesting person, so yeah, for the time being, I really want to Negotiate with you."

That's the plan of Nero, fighting them isn't gonna make anything good, So, Negotiation is the only option has left but before that, "Can you also let me meet the guy who trapping you in this mansion..."

With that Nero light the Lighter, ready to burn down the whole mansion with all Gyro pirates, "So please mister Gyro, would you be generous enough to open the door yourself?"

"You know I really want this Negotiation because you have your own way to deal with pirates...And i liked that, Ice and his team can clear all that coming in your way."

"All I ask for do not betray... Give me a proof of that... Or I shall kill you all here with me."

Nero has revealed his intention, are they true, will Gyro going to agree with Nero or die in the mansion with him... If Gyro came and open the door himself than he's Gyro is agree to join alliance... If not then he just gonna burn down the whole mansion.

But Nero also need to convince Ice

@IceTimeXI @NeoRetro

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    Xatch, Hiken_no_Esu and NeoRetro like this.
  4. IceTimeXI

IceTimeXI

Bounty Points:
    The wait continued on Ice still couldn't see anyone through the window on the top floor of the stairs.
    He continued to wait for an chance.

Ship
    BidiBidiBidiBidi...Bidididbididi....
    Ice NPC: Come on can whoever has the phone pick it up?!(@luffy0206 u still have it)
    Ice NPC 2: We're about halfway to the mansion! (They'll arrive in two turns).
    Ice NPC: Alright hopefully he picks up...
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 4, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 4, 2018 ---
    @NeoRetro

5. NeoRetro

NeoRetro

Bounty Points:
    Gyro was confused, he started shaking again... he was trembling, stress and anxiety were filling every single vein of his body..
    He got me.. was gyro thinking.. how could he have been trapped like that... From both sides, in multiple ways.. this is a Desaster..

Gyro: Alright buddy... I will do as you say..

Suddenly Pavlo was slowly walking out of the place where he was hiding, he listened to the entire conversation... Pavlo took out a gun, he was in a room that would be to the left of Nero.. he was shocked.. Is Gyro dumb... obviously this is a trap.. our plan.. we need to get everyone in here...

Pavlo quickly shot from the room and immediately went back into hiding.. The shot was aimed directly at Nero’s Torso from the side.

Gyro got spooked by the sudden gunshot.. in his anxiety..
    Gyro: EVERYONE SHOOT!!!
    Gyro and his two men also drew the weapon and started shooting at Nero..
    Before the two men shoot they moved back a little

A total of 7 Bullets made their way towards Nero, aiming at all possible organs and limbs of his body, and from different directions...

Gyro: EVERYONE RUN!! Except for you TWO!!
    Gyro knew that this man would now start the fire at any given time and take himself and his life alongside everyone.. but there was still a slight chance of stopping this from happening..
    Gyro remained standing..
    Gyro:
    Keep the Door LOCKED!! Don’t let him escape, he will have to die here today!! Without the others knowing!!

@IceTimeXI @luffy0206

Xatch likes this.
  6. Oreki

Oreki Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    "Thank yo...." Nero words interpreted by the sound of communication snails, "BidiBidiBidiBidi...Bidididbididi" Nero take out communication snail from his right pocket while taking out the snail, it's fall from Nero's hand on the floor as he went down to take Communication snail from the floor he heard a heavy sound.

'Wait...' Nero thought 'that's sound of a gunshot', Nero stood up with his snail looked around finding the bullet sign on the wall. If Nero hadn't gone down for picking the snail that shot would be made serious injury.

In any second Gyro can give his men order to shoot down Nero, he doesn't have time to think. he needs to do something, he can't find anything.

'think think think think think....'
    Nero was kept repeating those words, he needs to think that he needs to do right now.

As Nero heard those words his tempered rise up as yell “Again? I'm so tired of this shtick. Make up your mind or GO TO HELL.”

"There is no reason for me to left to let you guys live, now let me make it easy for you." Said Nero looking at those guys who already pointed the gun on Nero in the matter if second they will fire the gunshot on him on the number that can kill him on the spot.

Nero suddenly picks his snail and said, "Ice(@IceTimeXI ) you hearing me, I'm gonna break through the door by destroying it with my sword. When I'll destroy the door Gyro will be visible for you, shoot him down on the spot." He said in enough voice so no one can hear him beside his den den Mushi

For Nero, this action is optional. Anyway, he came to destroy the Gyro pirates with Ice. It is not necessary to avoid the dispute until now.

"I just learned that... there is really not fair game when it's come to pirates." Nero looked at the Gyro pirates...

Gyro Pirates shoot the bullets, few numbers of bullets come on Nero way as Nero run towards the door, in the process he draws his swords as he yelled his pick up line in somewhat excitement voice, "Shall we dance."

As Nero heard those words he used his sword for breaking the door as he shouted, "-Sanjuroku Pound Ho ((三十六煩悩(ポンド)鳳 Sanjūroku Pondo Hō?, kanji meaning "Phoenix of the 36 Earthly Desires"; furigana meaning "Pound Phoenix/Cannon"): This attack uses the air itself to slash the target from a distance. To initiate it, the user first holds one of his swords horizontally above the shoulder of his sword arm and then performs a circular swing that launches the air compressed projectile spiraling towards the target. (31 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C)"

His attack break through the door, he looked back as he throw the lighter on the mansion floor, a fire starts to spread in the mansion as Nero yelled, " ICE SHOT DOWN THE GYRO."

Nero was out of the mansion as he runs to hide on the right side,

"Ugh!!" Nero looked at his stomach left side, it was bleeding really badly, It seems one bullet has pierced through his stomach, it wasn't enough to kill him but the pain was immense as Nero yelled, "UWAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

"Huff!! Huff!! Man, it wasn't really a child play." In that immense pain, Nero smiled to his current condition

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tags: @NeoRetro @IceTimeXI

Level 10
    10 × 5 = 50
    Human Bonus: 2+2+2+3 in Str, Spd, Vit, M.A.
    Strength: 19+ 2 = 21
    Speed:
    8.5 + 2 = 9 × 2 = 21
    -Reaction: 9
    -Movement: 9
    Vitality: 8.5 + 2 = 10.5 × 2 = 21
    -Stamina: 9
    -Durability:9
    Mind: 1.5 x 2= 3
    -Cooking: 3
    Martial Arts: 12.5 + 3 = 15.1 × 2 = 31
    -ittoryu: 31

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    Xatch likes this.
  7. IceTimeXI

IceTimeXI

Bounty Points:
    Ice’s Perspective.
    Bullet shots were fired throughout the building.
    Told em that talking won’t work well.
    All of a sudden an spiraling slash came flying out the door breaking the door along with it.
    “Shoot Gyro!!”
    Now he knows I’m here great…
    Ice waved his gun in the air siginaling for the Two flank squads to comeback and not go inside the building.

Ice sitting down aimed and waited for him to exit the door.
    Str: 35+6

Speed:40+6

Movement:46

Reaction:46

Durability: 40+6

Vitality:46

Endurance:46

Martial Arts: 29

Sniping- 58

Level:38

On the boat
    The snail rang.
    Bidbidbidbi…Cacha
    ICE SHOOT GYRO!!”
    Lots of loud shots came through the snails phone with the snail itself bouncing around and becoming nervous.
    The ship was almost at the the house.

Inside the Mansion
    The fight broke out and they started shooting at he man named Nero.
    The Ice NPC’s pulled out their guns and respectively started shooting at everyone in the building.
    Nero ran out the building even though they had them outnumbered 15 to 6.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 6, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 6, 2018 ---
    Ice NPC stats:
    Strength:12
    Speed:12
    Reaction:12
    Movement:12
    Vitality:12
    Stamina:12
    Durability:12
    Martial arts- 14
    Sword-20
    Gun:8
    @NeoRetro @luffy0206

Xatch likes this.
  8. Fanboy sins

Fanboy sins Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Action
    Speaking
    Thinking

Even in this unbearable fire and hopeless situation , Gyro tried his best to survive...
    I....I can't die here... hellfire won't be my destiny.But in order to survive, iron resolve is necessary. While everyone is in this chaos I'll jump from the northern window...Those trees and mountains will take me......save me......

Gyro turned around and with the full speed started running towards northern windows. Even though everything was on fire , pirate knew this Mansion like his own hands. After sustaining minor burns ,gyro managed to jump out from window of his bedroom. At the same time Captains runaway subordinates, began dropping like hunted birds . But many many of them managed running away from house straight towards the ambushing bounty hunters.

Xatch likes this.
  9. IceTimeXI

IceTimeXI

Bounty Points:
    Ice Aiming in his scope look at one of gyro's man and shot him.
    The fire was growing stronger by the second and unexpectedly Gyro himself jumped inside the fire.
    What is he doing?!
    Ice couldn't see gyro after he hopped inside the fire, So Ice looked at another one of Gyro's men and shot him.
    At this point gyro's men were done for, they had around 4 men left and we had 15 men surrounding them.
    Ice NPC: Drop your weapons and get to the ground!
    Ice began to speak
    Hey @luffy0206 is there an window or something at the back of mansion?! Gyro jumped in the fire and hasn't came back out!

Xatch, Oreki and Fanboy sins like this.
  10. Oreki

Oreki Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Nero tied up his wound with clothing, Ice and others already start firing their bullets in the mansion that burning more and more by every second .
    "Well... Pirates doesn't really live with rules..." Nero laughed as he heard Ice Voice.

Nero stood up, walk where Ice was as he says, "Well, there will be lots of window or back door that can lead Gyro out of the mansion, if that the case our comrades who're looking mansion other side might able to notice him and give us single."

Although fighting with guns and swords, it is more difficult than dealing with the Backstab and mind game, but it can't be compared with the scope of this time. Looking at the burning mansion, then the figure so-called Ice. Who would have thought, believing at someone can be that hard, Ice was right about that it can lead them to a bad situation. Nero really need to learn a lot.

Still, the Nero has been failed. He would have signed and doesn't mind the situation, but now he started being serious and wanted to reflect his actions.

"Sorry, I have really messed up this situation."
    As Nero spoke, he looked at the Ice. He looked at Ice and continued. "That's embarrassing, I need to make my mistakes right, I guess ..."

"Oh oh...!?"

"Let's make a full scale out attack on Gyro, no backstabbing, no cheats, no deal. A head on fight"
    That's right, enough of this pirate game and being all about false, need to take turn forward. "After all we came to capture Gyro"

Said, Nero with a shallow smile with deep piercing eye

@IceTimeXI @Fanboy sins

Xatch, Hiken_no_Esu and Fanboy sins like this.
  11. Fanboy sins

Bounty Points:
    Without turning his head to look behind, Gyro ran towards mountains with full throttle. Pirate's heart was pounding in fear as captain entered deep uphill tropical forest.

N
    eed to keep going faster ,deeper, harder .I'll live ,hunt , eat and sleep in in the deep jungle ,until those bastards leave. Ughhh..how frustrating. ... What did I do to them?? My bounty isn't even that big... always thought that by being low level pirate ,my neck would avoid sword or a gave ,but oh boi I was wrong. Anyways let's rest a little. Hope fire doesn't spread over here....

Gyro kept running in illuminated, crowd of giant curly trees. Filled with lush green and wild creatures. Everything seemed primal and utopian at the same time ,except there was a stench of burning house.

Damn it , seems like this curesd wind is going to bring fires to this forest... need to run faster.

@luffy0206 @IceTimeXI

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  12. IceTimeXI

IceTimeXI

Bounty Points:
    Ice looked around to see most of his un injuried.
    GYRO RAN OUT THE BACK WINDOW!
    Go around the beach to see if he runs out everyone split their numbers evenly on each side!

Ice hopped upon the house ran over it and jumped into an tree searching for gyro.
    The ice NPC’s Picked up Nero and they each divided into 10 people going North East South and West.
    The ice ship is behind the mansion

13. Oreki

Oreki Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    "Well……" Nero spoked looking at his comrades, "Let's go"

Nero already has patched up his wound, still no condition to fight but can try to defend himself.

"So, we're going North?" One of the Nero teammates said, Nero, looked at him and says.

"Yeah, I think we're because of other ones going in another side..." Nero finished, still feeling the sensation of pain where he got shot.

"...Let me give you a hand"
    Other one said.

"Thank... but I think I can walk myself now!" Said, Nero looking at north direction, "...let's go then"

After that Nero and others wend inside the forest following the north path, looking at trees.

@IceTimeXI @Fanboy sins

Xatch and Fanboy sins like this.
  14. Fanboy sins

Bounty Points:
    After running for quite a while , Gyro reached mountain range that divided island in two. Even though it was surrounded by tropical forest ,hills themselves were naked ,with fewer and fewer trees on them.
    Concerned Captain stopped for a while in order to evaluate his chances. And this amazing pirate enhanced his thinking process by unconsciously consuming his own nails
    Damn it ... What do I do ? How do I get over this side?.... If I go straight north , mountains will reveal my loation . However if I try passing through one side or another it will take time and those hunters will definitely catch up meanwhile . Damn it there is no other way. I'll run north but at the same Time zigzag to minimise chance of getting hit...

Oh lord god Let me live. ..let me survive and I'll repay hundredfold. Now let's ruuuuuuuun.

Gyro ran up , towards the summit in order to cross it and hide once again. In order to leave everything he had. Mansion, power , subordinates, they probably all were ashes , nothing more, nothing less.
    But Gyro was made from different cloth . Cloth that was fueled by love of life and hope of survival.

@luffy0206 @IceTimeXI

15. IceTimeXI

IceTimeXI

Bounty Points:
    Ice ran straight ahead not exactly knowing were Gyro went but he kept running hoping he’d see him.
    Running there was an opening coming up soon
    (The split descision Gyro made I’m gonna be there next turn and I’ll probably be able to see him on the summit).

16. Oreki

Oreki Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    "I don't like when jobs get dirty, but eh who am I to complain!"

One of the NPC1 said, it will no doubt be the force and dirty work now, but it not like Nero and others have an any better choice than that, at this point, doing this mission this way, it's the only thing they had left to do.

"You will choose some places with sentiment? Do you?" other NPC replied, as his laugh followed by others.

"No way, I am here, I can't think of a place where I can't unseen these dirty works" After listening to the man's words, Nero sighed a little.

"I am very tired to travel long distances."

"Contrary to what you said, you don't look tired at all"

As they went deeper and deeper in forest, Nero sigh like in boredom. As they walk they come across a bridge... The condition of the bridge was torn off, it would be suicide to cross this bridge

"...So what we do next..." Asked one of the NPC

"I think we should try to find another way ... I don't think this bridge is good enough to able to cross..." Nero suggested and with that, they all walk another way.

@IceTimeXI @Fanboy sins

17. Fanboy sins

Bounty Points:
    After a long run , Pirate reached the summit. Gyro could see deep downhill forest ,shore and sea itself.
    I have to keep going , keep running. After I become free again , i will find even more remoted island to rule over. Far from Bounty hunters reach.. Booze all day and women all night... Gyro just survive this one and you are good.
    However for some odd reason , before fully crossing mountain , old ruler looked back towards his burning mansion.
    Huh...I cant feel anything... Compared to my life this place has zero value.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  18. IceTimeXI

IceTimeXI

Bounty Points:
    Ice finally reached the opening where there was 3 path ways but looking up at the summit he saw gyro!
    Ice aimed into his scope fast and shot an bullet at gyro.

19. Oreki

Oreki Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Nero went to another way, continued his search with his comrades, Hoping to find Gyro, so he can tell Ice about it. Although Nero doesn't seem to find any clue about Gyro, He kept his searching in the deep forest. His wound was still aching, giving him pain, he seems to have a hard time to endure the pain, he still has not to rest yet.

However, the fact Nero changed his path because of the bad condition bridge, he seems to encounter Familiar figure.

"Stop..." Said, Nero trying to take a good look of the figure. After walking a little further from his position, the figure becomes more visible.

"Ice?!" Nero whispered It seems that Ice was trying to aim at someone. "Who could it be?"

Nero look where Ice pointing his gun, When took a good look, he saw Gyro.

With that Ice fire the Bullet from his gun, directly aimed at Gyro.

20. Fanboy sins

Bounty Points:
    After checking his old mansion , Gyro looked up in the sky. Sunshine momentarily blinded wanted criminal. Young man ,unaware of his fate was about to turn around. However before that ,pirate's nose started tingling.

A...AA....AAAA. ....ACHOOOO.

GREAT momentum of the sneeze moved captain's head backwards Making ი shape pose.

Ah...Damn it ... why do I have to sneeze every time sun pops out? What is wrong with my body. .

Before pirate finished cursing at his behavioural patterns , pirate noticed bullet flying over himself.

Oh what the heck. Oh shit. ...Ohhhhhh. aaaaa ah. thank you lord for warning me... saving me and looking after me. I see , you don't want my death..

Gyro quickly straightened his posture and screamed with full force.. tearing lungs apart.

Fuuuuuuuuuck youuuuuuu. Hit or miss , I guess you never hit huh.

Okay Let's ditch now...Ha ha ha ha.

Gyro turned around and started running downhill . However two steps later , pirate's leg slipped on the mud and in disbalance poor man started rolling uncontrollably north.

Oh fuck.. oh shit....Agggggggghhhhhhh. .

Momentum speed and sheer violence of rolls made Gyro unconscious. With this accumlated speed ,pirate rolled down towards seashore in a blink of an eye. Knocking head on giant turtle's shell at the beach and leaving this planet for good..
    Scared animal , with his nine other friends headed towards the see in panic. Leaving skull broken dead man alone in soaked red sands of the beach.

@IceTimeXI @luffy0206

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice