Banpresto One Piece Preorders

Discussion in 'One Piece News Central' started by NieR, Feb 9, 2019.

Share This Page

1. NieR

NieR

Bounty Points:
    One Piece Treasure Cruise World Journey Volume 2.

Bandai Namco’s popular mobile game One Piece Treasure Cruise is celebrating 90 million downloads with a new line of figures. World Journey features the Straw Hats looking stylish dressed in different costumes. The first volume gave us Luffy, Nami and Zoro dressed in a Western style. The second volume features Sanji and his older sister Reiju wearing blue and white Musketeer outfits complete with feathered hats and swords.

These fixed pose figures range in size from 8.3 inches in height (Reiju) to 8.7 inches in height (Sanji). Both have small bases (not pictured) that look like cobblestones. [​IMG]
    Price:
    Ranges from $19.9o to $42.00 for the set (plus shipping)

Release Date: July 2019– August 2019 (varies by site)

Available on: otakumode.com (Sanji) store.crunchyroll.com (Reiju) store.crunchyroll.com

World Collectible Figure – Reverie Volume 1

World Collectible Figure or WCF is a series of small figures created by Banpresto. Each figure measures between two and three inches in height and is modeled in a partial SD style. This means that they are more detailed and tend to have a more realistic scaling than other “chibi style” figures. The latest release takes place during the Reverie and should contain at least two volumes. The first release contains six figures (Vivi, Karoo, Rebecca, Koby, Helmeppo and Hina). Each comes individually boxed with its own round base.

[​IMG]

Price:
    $13.30 each or $84.00 for the set (plus shipping)

Release Date: June 2019 (varies by site)

Available on: otakumode.com

source
    http://www.onepiecepodcast.com/2019/02/08/banpresto-one-piece-preorders/

2. Robert24

Robert24

Bounty Points:
    I like both the Sanji and the Reiju in the first picture (the Sanji one slightly more). As for the chibi ones (second picture), all except the Vivi one and the Hina one look OK (the two aforementioned chibis just don't seem right to me).

Nico Robin likes this.
  3. Nico Robin

Nico Robin Wanted

Bounty Points:
    I really like the first set, the costumes are super awesome! Price is right too!

4. baditz

baditz

Bounty Points:
    Wow damn that Raiju,,

5. NieR

NieR

Bounty Points:
    New figurines :hearteyes:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

baditz likes this.
  6. Robert24

Robert24

Bounty Points:
    The figurines seem to be available in multiple colors. Which likely means the clothes are probably permanent. I can't afford any (these or any others) or else I'd buy them to solve the mystery.

There's also the issue that I live with my parents, because my mother probably wouldn't appreciate me having mature stuff in my room. I'd have to keep them hidden.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  7. allsunday

allsunday

Bounty Points:
    I bet banpresto will make sanji in raid suit figure faster than any other company

8. Joao_D_Greybeard

Joao_D_Greybeard

Bounty Points:
    Ooh, need those WCF of Koby, Helmeppo, and Hina. $40 seems a bit steep but they are such great little figures.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice