Private Aurora vs Jin

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by MistyCat, Mar 16, 2019.

Share This Page

1. MistyCat

MistyCat

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

Narration/Action

Speech
    Thoughts

NPC speech

Lever 11 * 5 (55)
    +16 (+4 +1) strength = 21 strength
    +10 vitality
    -Durability: 10
    -Stamina: 10
    +18 (+4) Speed = 22
    -Reaction: 21
    -Movement: 23
    Martial Art: 11
    -Sword Art Online Sword Style: 22

Aurora needed a holiday. That's why she was here, on an island full of dinasaurs. Nekomamushi had told her that if she ever needed a break from the world of humans, she should come here. It hadn't taken long until she was absolutely fed up. Their stench was still stuck in her nose, and their arrogance was infuriating herm whenever she though about it. Here in the wild, Aurora finally started to feel whole again. Who knows, she thought to herself smiling, there might even be a hotspring on this island, as she started to run through the forest Her white hair and black cloak were dancing wildly behind her, as the wind caressed her and welcomed her home to the wilderness with a wild breeze.

She ran through the forest, dancing, as the moonlight hit her and made her fur glow magically. Aurora loved the moonlight and the way the waves danced in it. She had go to the beach at once. The black sea glimmered in the moonlight in a distance. She was finally at peace again, as she stood there with her eyes closed. For the first time in a very long while was she able to relax again. She sat down in the sand and started to meditate.

@CAPTAIN KHAN hope this is okay, my first time setting something like this up.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  2. CAPTAIN KHAN

CAPTAIN KHAN

Bounty Points:
    Level 11

11 x 5 = 55
    Human Bonus (+2+2+2+3 = +9)

Strength :
    19+2= 21
    Speed : 19+2= 21

21x 2= 42
    -Reaction = 21
    -Movement = 21
    Vitality : 9.5+2 = 11.5
    11.5x 2 = 23
    -Durability = 12
    -Stamina = 11
    Martial Arts : 7.5+3= 10.5
    10.5x2=21
    -Ittoryu/Nitoryu = 21

Using my Special BG slot
    Narration
    Thinking
    "
    Speech"
    Action

Jin was making his way through the vast jungles on the island he had just landed . Everything was just huge here ,even the grass at some places came upto Jin's eyes . The top of the trees were out of sight as Jin learned it when he tried to look for it,the moonlight was not helpful . To top it all the plethora of plants were packed in so much that it was hard for Jin to move ,he was resorting to cutting his way through with his katana . A greenish layer had deposited on his indigo haori , a similar green paste was also on his almost triangular chin . Some of weeds almost went inside his long nose as Jin sneezed through them . His long shoulder length hair in particular were a mess as it looked like a bird's nest filled with twigs .
    Why is it called "Little Garden"again . Seriously this does not even account for humour . People have no naming sense at all . Next they will name some winter island as Greenland .

Jin muttering after his thoughts "Now where do I find prehistoric animals here "
    In a unique request involving a lot of bellies ,Jin was required to find an exotic prehistoric animal . He had been given quite a few sketches of what the animals would look like . He took a long hard look on the sketches as he scratched his head wondering where to find them . Jin knew that if these creatures do exist they will be here on this island . There were many books published about the island and though Jin may look like a ruffian ,he is quite interested in literature . He read one of them which mentioned a lot of unknown and previously thought extinct creatures lurking here . Alas the book did not mention why the island was called "Little Garden" .

MistyCat likes this.
  3. MistyCat

MistyCat

Bounty Points:
    Narration/Action
    Speech
    Thoughts

NPC speech

Lever 11 * 5 (55)
    +10 vitality
    +18 (+4) Speed = 22

Aurora was still meditating on the beach, when something caught her attention. Her ears twitched. She thought she had heard a twig snap under someone's foot. I must have imagined it, she thought after listening for a while. She wasn't done connecting to her mind and body, so she went back to meditating. Breathing in, breathing out. Breathing in, breathing out. Soon she had cleared her thoughts and had forgot all about that twig, until....

She heard another sound that didn't belong on this island. A human! Aurora got to her feet in one elegant motion, trying to discern where the sound came from. She hesitated. I am on holiday. I don't feel like seeing anyone. Only a human could be as clumsy as that and I really don't feel like seeing any of that sort right now.
    Annoyedly she put on her cape, and moved towards the sound. They can't have any good intention. I'll just have to check it out. If they don't do much, I'll let them go. This time.

As she thought that Aurora started to run, as silent as a leopard, ensuring that her fur, that shone in the moonlight wouldn't give her presence away. It was easy to track the intruder. He's like an elephant in a china shop. Aurora finally got close enough to catch a glimpse of the intruder. She peaked around the corner, and ..

CAPTAIN KHAN likes this.
  4. CAPTAIN KHAN

CAPTAIN KHAN

Bounty Points:
    Narration
    Thinking
    "
    Speech"
    Action

Out of the blue Jin saw an animal matching the description of one of the sketches . He was relieved but at the moment puzzled as how to capture it . The animal in question looked very similar to a tiger but was several times larger than a normal tiger , it had claws which looked like it could demolish a small ship . It had two enlarged teeth on opposite side of its mouth which were about a foot long . It had a yellowish fur with large black spots that almost covered its whole body . A combination of the yellowish iris and grey-blackish pupil projected its eyes to be a tool for fear and death .

Jin was about 50 metres away from the animal . It had not noticed him as it was busy laying rest amidst the jungle in between two of the aerial roots of a huge banyan tree . The tree was so enormous that it seemed like a hill .The branches of the trees were so large and entangled that it created a sort of highway leading to the tree . Jin had not noticed this as the thickness of the jungle camouflaged the branches . Many also mistook the twigs growing out of the larger branches ,which reached the ground , to be small trees .

With a bewildered expression Jin muttered to himself " What is that animal ?! Even though I am far I am pretty sure it is over 10 meters long and about 2 meters high . It's tail looks longer than me . The fuck it got elephant's tusk too ,those with the proper jaw strength can be fatal in one strike . Can I capture it ? Damn is it a calamity here or are all animals this bag ?!!"

Jin stayed still in his place trying to formulate a plan to capture the overgrown tiger-like animal which was called many names but most popular of them was Sabertooth . But unknown to Jin there was another party involved .

MistyCat likes this.
  5. MistyCat

MistyCat

Bounty Points:
    Narration/Action
    Speech
    Thoughts

NPC speech

Level 11 * 5 (55)
    +10 vitality
    +18 (+4) Speed = 22

Aurora was wondering what that annoying waste of space was doing on this island full of peaceful creatures, when she saw the man slowly crouching up to a Tiger that lay there sleeping. That man had bad intentions, no doubt about it. How do I best go about this? Do I challenge him upfront or do I just attack him from behind. I don't know how strong he is and he's poaching these animals, so I have no problems with attacking him from behind.

She drew her sword and silently got closer to the man, until she stood right behind him. With one sweeping motion burst she jumped forward aiming at the mans abdomen. She was as silent as a snow leopard on the hunt.

Name: Motion Burst
    Requirements: 21 strength, 11 movement, 11 martial art
    Descriptions: Jump forward slashing the opponent with a single sweeping motion
    DPR: C

CAPTAIN KHAN likes this.
  6. CAPTAIN KHAN

CAPTAIN KHAN

Bounty Points:
    Narration
    Thinking
    "
    Speech"
    Action

Out of nowhere , a slash came towards Jin's abdomen . Being totally engrossed in his hunt ,he could not react to it in time and the slash pierced through his haori and skin . He was bleeding and it spread to his haori too. He almost lost his balance as he realigned himself holding one of the twigs of the banyan tree .
    Base Durability:
    1-20: 1. Wall/Tree Level : Jin's durability
    21-40: 2. Small Building Level
    41-60: 3. Large Building Level
    61-80: 4. City Block Level
    81-99: 5. Town Level
    Jin cried out"What the fuck ?! Who the hell is there ?"
    Jin saw his attacker being clad in a cape ,he could figure out it was a mink as he could still see their tail . But he could not determine the exact sub race .

Jin making an angry face "That was a harsh welcome . What the hell do you want ? and... Who the fuck are you ? "
    As he replied , While placing his sheathed katana upright with his right hand holding the hilt and his left hand holding the scabbard ,he jumped near his opponent . He then quickly unsheathed it , made a slash at his opponent's torso and sheathed it without any delay.
    -Ittoryu Iai: Shishi Sonson (一刀流 「居合」 獅子歌歌 Ittōryū Iai: Shishi Sonson?, literally meaning "One Sword Style Draw and Resheath Technique: Lion's Song"): Placing the sheathed sword upright and listening to the "breath" of his opponent, the attacker rapidly unsheathes, attacks, and resheathes their sword. An interesting note is that the user does the technique back-handed as opposed to from the waist with a standard grip on the sword.(21 Strength, 11 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: C
    Destructive Potency of Attacks
    1-20: 1. Below Street Level
    21-40: 2. Street Level
    41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level : Effective Strength of Attack ( C Rank )
    61-80: 4. Small Building Level
    81-99: 5. Large Building Level
    100: 6. City Block Level
    Touching his wound and signalling towards it, Jin said "Consider it my payback . Now we are even . So leave me . I have a lot on my plate . "
    Now I have to deal with a Mink . I have heard they are nature freaks or were it only the herbivorous Minks ?! Grr . Whatever they are , they do not have good intentions towards me .

Interestingly the sabertooth was not awoken by the disturbance caused by Jin and the Mink . Was it dead ?

Stealth Black Sanji and MistyCat like this.
  7. MistyCat

MistyCat

Bounty Points:
    Narration/Action
    Speech
    Thoughts

NPC speech

Aurora smirked as the human cried out in pain. But she wasnt prepared for it to be so aggressive. When the human lashed back Aurora was able to avoid the worst of the impact but not all of it. She jumped behind the guy, taking a few steps back. Then the human started talking. Aurora sighed. How annoying. Trying to interrupt the human, she exclaimed loudly:
    You are disturbing the peace here. Leave, and don't come back! I don't care who or what you are, but you are not welcome here. And I should be lieing on the beach enjoying my vacation instead of having to deal with you.

While she was saying this Aurora was slowly moving backwards, wanting to get to the Sabretooth. There was something about the man that unsettled her. Something that made her believe that she needed some help. I might need some help here, the tiger will smell the human and attack it and I'll be able to land the finishing blow.

There we are.
    She thought to herself as she got to the sabretooth. Without giving her opponent any time to realize what she was up to she jumped up and hit the Sabretooth on the eye with her fist with all her might.

CAPTAIN KHAN likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice