News Attack on Titan Season 3 Gets World Premiere in U.S., Canadian Theaters

Discussion in 'Attack On Titan' started by NieR, May 31, 2018.

Share This Page

1. NieR

NieR RADOUANE! Wanted Big Mom Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

FUNimation Entertainment announced on Wednesday that it will screen the world premiere of the first episode of Attack on Titan season 3 in 130 U.S. and Canadian theaters from July 10-11. The event will also include a screening of Attack on Titan: The Roar of Awakening, the film recap of Attack on Titan season 2.

Screenings on Tuesday, July 10 will be in Japanese with English subtitles, while screenings on Wednesday, July 11 will be English-dubbed.

The screenings will be the first time an installment of the Attack on Titan anime franchise will have its world premiere in North America.

The third season of Attack on Titan will premiere in Japan on July 22 at 24:35 (effectively July 23 at 12:45 a.m.) on NHK (the show will air at 25:15 in the Kansai region).

Funimation has acquired the home entertainment, video on demand, and broadcast rights of the series in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.

source
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...rld-premiere-in-u.s-canadian-theaters/.132207

2. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    I got my tickets!!!

3. Ice D Fire

Ice D Fire

Bounty Points:
    In the Manga this was the arc that started to shift the focus away from the titans, I wonder how the anime is going to do, in the rating. This is when a lot of fans started to stop reading because of the shift.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice