Discussion Attack On Titan General Discussion

Discussion in 'Attack On Titan' started by ETSI, Apr 24, 2013.

Share This Page

1. kom5

kom5

Bounty Points:
    After these few chapters the final nail in the coffin of AOT were nailed its boring no mystery no titans just humans
    It became underwhelming and to think people thought it could match op on long term quite dissapointing its a pity

2. Stray_mind

Stray_mind

Bounty Points:
    If you didn't see this coming at the very beginning of the series, then i am quite surprised....
    It was Blatantly Obvious, that the titans didn't appear out of space you know.

To me This turn of events is actually Much more interesting, because if there were only Titans, the humans within the walls would have just defeated them and that would be the end, which would make for a completely generic and uninteresting story.

Now the characters we love have the entire world as their enemies and i am wondering how will they survive this. And the notion that both the Eldians and Marleyans are Both in the same boat, not really knowing what is the truth of their world makes for an interesting story.

You are entitled to your opinion of course, but to me, the titans being just random monsters would be the children level story..

3. kom5

kom5

Bounty Points:
    Nope I expected that cause the only enemy we humans have are humans but the way he handled the orgins of the titans its bad
    He could create an evil professor or a clan who experiments with humans to take control of the world or punish them even the rivality amongst them is not really amazing even the sales are saying that the story become boring
    Humans vs humans are ok thats always things happen but not that way

Im still reading it but it had so much potential

4. Stray_mind

Stray_mind

Bounty Points:
    I'm sorry but the "evil professor" route would be extremely generic and Boring.

We don't Know yet the True origins of the titans or their powers. Sure the History is saying that Ymir made a deal with the Devil, but is it True or is it just a religious retelling of what Really happened, much like a Myth..We don't know yet Who really created the Titans and is Marleyans' side of the history is right or the Eldians' side..Maybe Neither is true.

Obviously people want one person to blame, the big Evil man who threw everyone into this hell, but in this story, there is Nobody to blame, but People themselves and to me this is Much more interesting than the plot lines i have seen Many times, because it is quite realistic.

Anyway, the story is not finished yet and we don't know really where Isayama is going with all of this. Only when it's finnished will we be able to tell if it was a good story or a bad one.

And I love that Isayama is saying that there are No winners in war, only Casualties.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
    DuttyAsmodeus likes this.
  5. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    Reiner is actually Hitler's son

6. Coquet

Coquet Wanted Roger Cracker Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Is Attack on Titan: Lost Girls any good ?
    I tend to not trust spinoffs

7. Hisoka_05

Hisoka_05

Bounty Points:
    Snk volume 25 cover

8. Stray_mind

Stray_mind

Bounty Points:
    If you like Annie, then you will like it.
    I personally wasn't interested in it. :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 27, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 27, 2018 ---
    A very cool cover. I wonder if Levi turning away from them, means something. Maybe he isn't part of their team anymore.

Hisoka_05 likes this.
  9. Kaiser

Kaiser

Bounty Points:
    I can't say this enough, but I love the new uniform. It's so fucking cool. [:3]

Hisoka_05 likes this.
  10. Banyate

Banyate

Bounty Points:
    Hi Guys :)
    I am newbie in the world of the manga.
    I want to start the manga from the last episode of AOT is paused? as I can not wait to know what will happen.
    I want to know from which chapter or part I should read, and how I can download it?

monkey_d.luffy likes this.
  11. Gotta catch'em all

Gotta catch'em all

Bounty Points:
    Are you talking about AOT or Shokugeki no soma? If it's AOT and you want to read the stuff after season 3 then read from chapter 71 which is the start of the next arc.

I generally use mangaseeonline to read manga online.

12. Draco

Draco

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

Eren is the sexiest father in the manga. Historia is so lucky to carry his baby :cigar:

Coquet likes this.
  13. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    am I the only one who absolutely hates the way they now animate the colossal titan in the anime? Why do they make it a 3d animation? It looks so gross and ugly, just make him look the same way he did in season 1

14. Meliodas

Meliodas Wanted Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Guys I have a doubt,if Eren has 8 years to live and suppose he ate Armin which would mean that he got 3 titans in him now,will his life span be reset to 13 years again?
    Manga spoilers : In the manga,Eren eats the war hammered titan,so now he has 13 years to live?

15. Coquet

Coquet Wanted Roger Cracker Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    To be confirmed, but as I recall, the initial curse on your lifespan is the only one taken into account.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice