Discussion Armor and clothes

Discussion in 'Kingdom' started by Prince Arslan, Oct 13, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Sundown

Sundown

Bounty Points:
    Honestly, it's probably more of a case that Shin doesn't have time for something as frivolous as shopping for clothes. All he does is fighting, and if he's not fighting, he's thinking about fighting. I had hoped that we would have had a little down time before the Zhao Invasion arc to see him live it up in the lands he had been given for his accomplishments and what have you, but oh well.

2. El-pachinko

El-pachinko

Bounty Points:
    i think hara purposely make shin wearing his old clothes to show his muscles growth and its hard to draw main character with a fancy armor coz he was in almost every panel lol..

a bit fancy shoulder pad and cape is enough for me

Pika likes this.
  3. Kaiser

Kaiser Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Honestly, it sometimes bugs me too.. I just can't help it.. But I guess that that's just his way of staying humble (in a matter of speaking).

4. KakumeikaPeri

KakumeikaPeri

Bounty Points:
    I know what you mean, it's been on my mind for a while too but I feel he'll definitely get an upgrade in wardrobe and armor immediately before, during or after he is promoted to general *fingers crossed*

5. Gol D Spade

Gol D Spade

Bounty Points:
    Idk what everyone is talking about clearly shin is rocking the yeezy brand.

KakumeikaPeri likes this.
  6. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    If I recall correctly Shin was rocking a great armor suit in the very first chapter. I hope Shin will start wearing that after becoming General.

7. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    He needs some new cloths first.

I am also expecting him to get the armor that Hara showed us in the first chapter after he becomes General.

Shogun of Wano likes this.
  8. Marcusx8

Marcusx8

Bounty Points:
    That’s Shin GG Armor. I want to see this when he becomes General
    [​IMG]

KakumeikaPeri likes this.
  9. Marcusx8

Marcusx8

Bounty Points:
    Now if you’ll talking about his servant gear I don’t think that’s going to ever change.

10. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    That's a good armor as well. I won't mind if Shin starts wearing that either.

11. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    Everyone in HSu has had the same clothes since the beginning.
    I think Shin and Kyou kai will only change after each gets to general, (maybe change again when they are great generals) and then change for the last time when they are Qin 6.
    So minimum I see the changing clothes 2, max 3 times

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  12. Pika

Pika

Bounty Points:
    I don't think he will never change his slave clothes...
    Armor at least 2 times imo.
    General Shin ^
    [​IMG]
    I would love to see the important members have armor with the same symbols.

Marcusx8 likes this.
  13. KakumeikaPeri

KakumeikaPeri

Bounty Points:
    I might have to disagree with you on that, imagining shin after being elated to general still wearing rags is kinda hard to picture, attending banquets, occasions and other social gatherings looking like a peasant, I must say that would be the epitome of ridicule especially considering he is supposedly the 'sword' of the future "emperor" of china. Keep in mind that a general is a symbol of not just a country's military but also some level of nobility, and what kind of noble would intentionally want to keep maintaining a peasant-like appearance!!

To further elaborate the point, how is it gonna look like when shin inevitably becomes a "City Lord" gaining his very own castle and most of if not all his citizens and subjects have a better appearance than him

Don't get me wrong, it's also very plausible for him to retain his slave appearance after promotion as you said, but IMO I feel hara's main reason for not changing it yet may rest on the fact that he is still a "commander" thus there being no real point in changing it wen he hasn't even achieved the 1st phase of his goal yet (becoming general), also ignoring the fact that he's a battle-obsessed person who doesn't really have the time to be distracted by something as frivolous as shopping for clothes

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice