1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Ancient weapons and World Rulers

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by TriggAndSides, Jul 5, 2016.

Share This Page

?

what do you think of this ?

1. stupid

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. not gonna happen

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. interesting

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. might happen

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TriggAndSides

TriggAndSides

Bounty Points:
    See, I don't watch AnimeFanTalk that much but in one of his videos he asked " why would Oda name the ancient weapons after Gods ? " And that gave me an idea.
    Recently I've been rereading One Piece and I just finished the Skypea ark and as we all know Enel referred himself as God , his views exactly is that his invincible strength and terror makes him God and gives him the right to give and take whatever he wants , [​IMG]
    So this had me wondering could this be a foreshadowing , that the the ancient weapons
    were and are the weapons of different rulers of the world, and maybe that is why the weapons are named after Gods , I believe the Gorosei have the ancient weapon Uranus and that weapon makes them the strongest of the world which in Enel's logic would mean they are God's .
    Uranus is the God of the sky and mariejois the home of the gorosei always has been seen in the sky
    [​IMG]
    Also joyboy/ancient kingdom allied with the fishmen and promised them to let them live on the surface by building Noah for them so they can get up to the surface for in return the power of poseidon to help joyboy/ancient kingdom and they were able to defeat the former ruler of the world and become ruler of the world himself .
    Last but not least you must be wondering who ruled the world and used Pluton to do it,
    well there are many possibilities but the most interresting one I was able to cook up I'll reveal soon
    so we know Pluton is a warship so I did some research on warships and well the very first warships were narrow vessels powered by banks of OARSmen , then I did some research on Oars and moria revealed that Oars was the Leader of the country of gathered villains , and they called him the continent puller ,
    now imagine how fitting it would be if he owned pluton and ruled the world ,
    [​IMG]
    Also Pluto is the god of the underworld and they called oars the devil he is who the devil is based on in the one piece world
    [​IMG]

NovaBounty and Adimas like this.
  2. Adimas

Adimas

Bounty Points:
    I like the thought of the WG owning an ancient weapon, however the Pluton can't be Oars. It was revealed by Franky during Enies Lobby that he had the official blueprints to the Pluton and he burned them. If the Pluton has blueprints then it won't be a person, but an actual warship of destruction.

Treeko D James likes this.
  3. TriggAndSides

TriggAndSides

Bounty Points:
    im not saying he is I think oars owned the pluton in the past and built it and ruled the world with it

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
    Adimas likes this.
  4. Adimas

Adimas

Bounty Points:
    Oh alright I didn't see that. However it is said that Pluton was made in Water 7 and then transported to Alabasta. Idk if Oars lived in either of those countries but he seemed to rule over some other land.

5. TriggAndSides

TriggAndSides

Bounty Points:
    may
    Oars ruled over a country were he allied with many villains maybe one of the people who allied with him built it

6. NovaBounty

NovaBounty

Bounty Points:
    Yes! I do agree that mariejoie has Uranus :p

7. TriggAndSides

TriggAndSides

Bounty Points:
    thanks

8. speednut

speednut

Bounty Points:
    There is a problem with the timeline.

According to the manga Oz roamed the seas 500 years ago, but the void century was 800-900 years ago. When the ancient kingdom was defeated, they hid the original Pluton, and wrote the location to it on the ponyglyph in Alabasta. Oz couldn't have been using the Pluton then.

I like the idea of the people of Mariejois having some kind of connection to Uranus.

9. TriggAndSides

TriggAndSides

Bounty Points:
    you're wrong oars/oz didnt roam the sea 500 years ago he DIED 500 years ago , and we don't know if pluton belonged to the ancient kingdom , and we don't know how old oars is he could have lived thousands of years for all we know

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  10. Treeko D James

Treeko D James

Bounty Points:
    Oars is a giant even though he looks different he's still a giant. And Im pretty sure it was stated by oda that giant's live three times as long as normal humans, but it takes twice as long for them to grow mutually/mentally as well.:peace::catburglar:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  11. TriggAndSides

TriggAndSides

Bounty Points:
    the giants of elbaf probably only know about the giants from elbaf

12. Fire_Fist_Recca

Fire_Fist_Recca

Bounty Points:
    I agree..
    I think Pluton is located underground that's why pirates can't see it yet and I made a theory about Pluton location but I only have few evidence about it coz we don't have a broad information about pluton.

13. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    I think that the idea of the Gorosei having an Uranus is very fascinating to say the least. There is one thing about this theory that throws me off though. Pluton is something that has to be built which was noted by Franky when he was talking about it's blue prints.
    [​IMG]

With that said, I don't think that Pluton is an actual living being similar to Poseidon/Shirahoshi. Other than that though, the theory is very nice and I could easily see this becoming true.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  14. TriggAndSides

TriggAndSides

Bounty Points:
    i don't think oars IS pluton i think he built it or someone in his group built it for him
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 9, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 9, 2016 ---
    i don't think pluton was built in water 7 , but i think someone from water 7 built it

15. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    That could be the case, but wouldn't that mean that him or the person who built it would have had to know the blueprints for it?

16. TriggAndSides

TriggAndSides

Bounty Points:
    no I think the blueprints were made after pluton was first built

DizzyBrows likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice