1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Ace and Bonney

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Dave, Mar 11, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Dave

Dave Wanted

Bounty Points:
    D kar submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

Ace and Bonney - Jewelry bonney who character has been rumored to be inspired by pirate Anne bonney i believe that's

Click here to read further...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2016
  2. Red gunner

Red gunner

Bounty Points:
    This is actually the best written Bonney theory I've ever read nice work. You've clearly done your research and on top of that you backed it up. I'm not 100% convinced Bonney is related to Ace in some shape or form. I'm not sure about her joining the crew though

Good job! :)

Redache, The Dark King and Dave like this.
  3. FrankyG

FrankyG

Bounty Points:
    A very interesting train of thoughts :>. Overall you have some very good links and the thought that Bonney used to be a important slave to the World Government has in my opinion a lot of credit. The way she is drawn as a child does bear resemblence to Koala as a child and I can see that happening :).

The Bonney and Ace thing I'm less sure about but you provided enough similarities to make a good case ;). On of the big mysteries about her is that she was crying during the Marineford war and considering Ace was about to be executed this would prove a possible explanation.

Where i am running into trouble is where you provide the explanation about Ann Bonney and Mary Read :unsure:. I can accept the name thing with if Ace was born as a girl (Ann) but there is not enough evidence linking Mary Read to Portgas D Rouge in my opinion (the girl with Zoro being called Mari).

Overall a good read though (some spelling mistakes but i also have that problem) and a good job :yaaa:.

4. Dave

Dave Wanted

Bounty Points:
    ha ha sorry:lmao::lmao: about that anne and mary were pirates and best friends similar to rogue and bonney's mom
    in October 1720, Rackham(captain of anne and mary) and his crew were attacked by a "King's ship", a sloop captained by Jonathan Barnet under a commission from Nicholas Lawes, Governor of Jamaica. Most of Rackham's pirates put up little resistance as many of them were too drunk to fight. However, Read and Bonny fought fiercely and managed to hold off Barnet's troops for a short time. Rackham and his crew were taken to Jamaica, where they were convicted and sentenced by Governor Lawes to be hanged. According to Johnson, Bonny's last words to the imprisoned Rackham were: "Had you fought like a man, you need not have been hang'd like a dog."

After being sentenced, Read and Bonny both "pleaded their bellies": asking for mercy because they were pregnant. In accordance with English common law, both women received a temporary stay of execution until they gave birth. Read died in prison, most likely from a fever from childbirth.

@Red gunner thanx mate ..

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  5. zoroxj

zoroxj

Bounty Points:
    Really nice theory man . And i noticed something farfetched too , Ace is riding a horse having pink hair and Bonneys hair is also pink xD

Redache, Red gunner and Dave like this.
  6. The Dark King

The Dark King

Bounty Points:
    Great theory
    She is a mysterious woman
    There are a lot of situations about her
    Like the conversation between her and akainu

I don't have any explanation for all of this

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
    Redache and Red gunner like this.
  7. Crooc

Crooc

Bounty Points:
    Very interesting actually, you made some fair connections between Bonney and Rogue. Good work!

Redache and Baba like this.
  8. Baba

Baba MuuBa <3

Bounty Points:
    OMG this makes so much sense, if she joing the SHs she would also be able to take her revenge on BB also there will be 4 supernovas in both alliance :D

Redache likes this.
  9. MasterD

MasterD

Bounty Points:
    Interesting this gives another type of view

Redache likes this.
  10. Redache

Redache

Bounty Points:
    You made some nice connections in this theory.
    Ace and Bonney have alot of similiarities, so it ties nicely with the points you make about Rouge.
    I never noticed how Rouge would have named Ace Ann if he were a girl, so it is a hint of a possible relation between Rouge and Anne Bonney.
    Jewerley's mother being a CD slave could make sense, it would explain Bonneys fear for the CD when she talked to Zoro about it.
    I would really like for Bonney to join the SH, whe would fit really well in the crews synery imo.
    Overall you made a good theory with some nice similiarities and connections.
    Hope to see more of you in the future.
    (Ps, thanks for the tag)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
    Baba likes this.
  11. Big World

Big World

Bounty Points:
    really really good job mate.
    it's very plausible

12. Dave

Dave Wanted

Bounty Points:
    D kar submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

Ace and Bonney - Jewelry bonney who character has been rumored to be inspired by pirate Anne bonney i believe that's

Click here to read further...

13. Psycho P

Psycho P

Bounty Points:
    That last theory was pretty savage. Oda must be a fan of hidden messages if that's true, other than that the info was solid and I enjoyed it a lot cause Bonney is a character I enjoy to see when she barely is shown. She's to cute to be able to eat like luffy! Also curious to see how she uses her Devil fruit when she is in combat, I cant think of any ways to manipulate it into something with power.

Trafalgar Soul likes this.
  14. Trafalgar Soul

Trafalgar Soul

Bounty Points:
    Great theory. I love the fact you tied everything with Mary and Ann. I doubt Ace and Bonney met face to face so i wonder what would have happened if they had. Anyway, good job. ^^

15. santoryu kageoni

santoryu kageoni

Bounty Points:
    The part about bonney being imprisoned was a bit too unstable but otherwise it was awesome !

Dave likes this.
  16. Dave

Dave Wanted

Bounty Points:
    thanx mate :D
    unstable is requirement same as nami ,robin etc females who need saving :)

tabachingching likes this.
  17. flappy

flappy

Bounty Points:
    I think I told before somewhere on this forum that I think she was pregnant of Ace. Writing this Ive got an other idea. What if bonney made Rouge keep Ace in her belley longer with her age manipulation?

18. Icecream001

Icecream001

Bounty Points:
    Dude, this theory is so good not lying! It makes so much sense too and I'd be happy if this was the case bro good job!

p.s. your username is very normal. I like it, Dave.

Dave likes this.
  19. Dave

Dave Wanted

Bounty Points:
    thanx so much :D

tabachingching and Icecream001 like this.
  20. Shanks D Rodger

Shanks D Rodger

Bounty Points:
    This is the best theory I've heard so far on Jewelry Bonney and it makes a lot of sense.

Dave likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice