1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

2 devil fruits user & monet confirmation death foreshadows

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by tommyl, Jul 7, 2016.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tommyl

tommyl

Bounty Points:
    after read "the odachi code theory", i noticed one page from water 7 arc that foreshadows two characters going to eat/use devil fruits. This foreshadow supports some in "the odachi code theory".

<Link Removed>/2

in the page above, kaku and kalifa will foreshadows usopp and tashigi.

1) Usopp's devil fruit
    we all know usopp had same long nose with kaku. I guess, usopp will get his own zoan df (kaku's foreshadows) or SHOW his df in Wano. He maybe hide that in his sleeves. But his df will be in his kabuto weapon and maybe his df will be atlas beetle as "the odachi code theory" stated.

2) Tashigi's devil fruit
    -Tashigi maybe not get a paramecia type df as kalifa's but logia. As "the odachi code theory" stated, it is snow-snow fruit from monet's.

-it's tashigi and not nami because nami can manipulate the air surrounding to create wheather. Nami soon will use other skill (snow skill) than her thunder tempo.

-Plus, kalifa pairment with iceberg before nico robin incident is same with tashigi and smoker in term of tashigi's glasses and smoker's new haircut.

-There's a coloured cover page that support this theory :-
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/x6Hg8IRcaS8/maxresdefault.jpg

in cover page above, chopper wear tashigi-like spectacles. it seems smoker's marine fleet will arrive in whole cake island for some reason and seized thousand sunny (just a blunt theory). then tashigi's eye-sightedness make her accidently eat df in nami's tangerine.

-the LAST ONE that will make monet's fan cry :p, remember ace's hat? his hat contain sad and smile symbol. when he dies, he having a sad face first then he smiled. then sabo existed in dressrosa to retrieved mera-mera no mi. in my theory, it foreshadows monet actually died in punk hazard. the person destroyed SAD factory is LAW which represent death. and in dressrosa, Franky destroy SMILE factory which represent someone who will gain df. Franky once had offered by luffy to eat mera mera no mi but he refused. in the end sabo gained it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2017
  2. Zero Zero No Mi

Zero Zero No Mi

Bounty Points:
    So, you think that Tashigi will join the crew ?

tommyl likes this.
  3. tommyl

tommyl

Bounty Points:
    nope. high possibly pedro will join and there are only 10 nakama will recruit in sh, i guess.

4. Aru

Aru

Bounty Points:
    Interesting idea, there. I have to give you that!

I personally believe Usopp won't eat a Devil Fruit... Heck, I think no Straw Hat will...

Treeko D James and tommyl like this.
  5. Kuroh

Kuroh

Bounty Points:
    I enjoyed reading your theory. I think Dressrosa arc was soo long that I did not even notice that there were SAD and SMILE factories. I liked your connection with Ace's hat. I also prefer Monet being dead but how about her being an astrologists and stuff.

Also I do not think that Usopp will get a devil fruit. Here is why, Oda said that Usopp is just a mere human, like us. He is representing weak people that will become strong. I think he will become brave warrior without the fruit with his own power. But for that to be true, he should not have a devil fruit. He does not have to be as strong as Zoro or Sanji. He just have to be brave. I think he will get character development in Elbaf.

I also think all recruits from East Blue will not have devil fruits. Because that sea is considered to be the weakest. So people should prove that they are strong without devil fruits. That is my opinion though and Luffy is an exception.

tommyl likes this.
  6. Mr. Vintage

Mr. Vintage Wanted Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    1. what is the odashi code? link?
    2. i dont understand the connection between tashigi and califa. They dont look similar. !st is a swordmen, 2nd normal fighter, etc

Treeko D James and tommyl like this.
  7. tommyl

tommyl

Bounty Points:
    usopp need df for more skills to beat bb pirates in the future.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
    Aru likes this.
  8. Zero Zero No Mi

Zero Zero No Mi

Bounty Points:
    So, basically you take things from the Odachi code but there is things you ignore, like the thing that says there will be 13 nakamas in total.

For the Sad/Smile it's a good link but I don't know if it's link it with Monet.
    And Tashigi with the Yuki Yuki, why for ?

Usopp with a Zoan in his Kabuto, this is possible, he also fought people like Mr.4 and Spandam who had an object-Zoan, so maybe...

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  9. tommyl

tommyl

Bounty Points:
    here -> http://orojackson.com/threads/the-odachi-code.11363/

they both wear glasses actually lol.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 7, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 7, 2016 ---
    i take 'some' from the odachi code and of course i just take 2 of them.maybe one half of them cause part is tashigi future df only.

actually there's another link for sad/smile which is the death of chopper and replaced by caesar. but chopper didn't take special part in dressrosa. so monet suit it.

10. Cpt.

Cpt.

Bounty Points:
    How does Kalifa represent Tashigi? Just because they both wear glasses? That doesn't mean anything...

speednut and tommyl like this.
  11. Tangerine Orchid

Tangerine Orchid

Bounty Points:
    Well Tashigi's Shigure means "Rain in Late Autumn" and the Haki-imbued attack she used against Monet at Punk Hazard is called "Cutting Autumn Rain", so that references weather (Zoro's Shusui also means "Clear Autumn Water" and that sword is from Wano). I think Tashigi is very connected to Wano (I think she's from there) and possibly to Kanjuro who's known as "Evening Shower" Kanjuro (Wano is fragmented and ruled by different figures). I hope Tashigi does join the Straw Hats and I think she's a serious contender to be the next female Nakama. A marine captain who defects to one of the most infamous pirate group would make the story more complex. Tashigi is an important character, and she's interacted with the Straw Hats plenty (especially with Nami who compared her to Belle-mere). She fits well into the Straw Hats. Also in Punk Hazard, her heart was in Smoker's body so she got a "taste" of a logia fruit for a while, which might be foreshadowing. I would love it if Tashigi got a power-upgrade, like Monet's devil fruit (which would be ironic seeing as though Monet nearly killed her).

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
    tommyl and Hi Shin Unit like this.
  12. Aru

Aru

Bounty Points:
    He will definitelly master his Kenbunshoku Haki. For a sniper, that's power enough... ^__^

tommyl likes this.
  13. 1Ps fan

1Ps fan

Bounty Points:
    Usopp won't get a DF himself, he will get a zoan DF for his Kabuto.

Chopper won't be availabe as a ride in future fights as he develops more into a individual human fighter. Usopp will need a ride and a mobile big launcher pad for his ever increasingly sophisticated (big) ammo. He had all those combinations with Chopper, a beast. It only makes sense for him to get one (just as Spandam with his elephant sword Funkfreed)

tommyl likes this.
  14. Fiasco

Fiasco

Bounty Points:
    If usopp gets a fruit, it's probably gonna be a DF imbued inside his slingshot, cause he's crafty like that :D

15. santoryu kageoni

santoryu kageoni

Bounty Points:
    .....wooooot ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2017
  16. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    Highly, highly unlikely.

17. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Hi @tommyl!

Earlier today our new platform for publishing theories & speculation went live, you can read the announcement post here for more information. I'm leaving this message here as your theory was posted recently or has had discussion recently.

All theories in this section which are in the "thread" format will be archived and authors will have 30 days within which they can port their content over to the new platform, we have written a guide to help you port over your theories.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via the Theories Help Desk.

Regards,
    Divvens
    Team Oro Jackson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice