10 years of Minecraft, Hytale and other Sandbox/Mining games!

Discussion in 'Gaming Central' started by Rej, Mar 5, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Rej

Rej

Bounty Points:
    I thought about creating this general discussion thread for the above mentioned topic. There is also an old Minecraft thread I link here.

2k19 Minecraft officially becomes 10 year old releasing a new update 1.14 soon and the recent aquatic update was also golden.

Also Hytale is about to release, if you don't know about this game you should check out the trailer for it:

These kind of games are pretty hype and constantly develop.

I am personally still more drawn towards MC, I recently picked up a server and just have fun solo or with friends, also the Youtube community is quite funny right now.

Tried out Strawdew Valley it was awesome and I am looking forward to how Hytale evolves, I also see several new games appearing on the Switch stores. (Didn't check it out for a while)

And now to you...what do you think? What do you play? Do you have any game experience or criticism to share?

Just a member and Xatch like this.
  2. Xatch

Xatch

Bounty Points:
    I tried minecraft once... I'm too old.. I missed the boat on it, I dont get nor want too lol...tho I appreciate its impact on gaming

Rej likes this.
  3. Rej

Rej

Bounty Points:
    Its fine I also missed the hype alot but recently I just felt like exploring this game. :) But it invests time, also the other games of these kind are time-consuming.

4. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    Minecraft it's childhood and I'm getting back to it soon. It's one of those games that are endless fun and have so much potential. However, I think playing with friends is THE best way to experience it :D

Rej likes this.
  5. Professor Finesser

Professor Finesser

Bounty Points:
    So hytale is like a fusion of minecraft and monster hunter

Rej likes this.
  6. Rej

Rej

Bounty Points:
    I agree. You have tons of freedom to explore while being solo. But playing with a small community/friends is the best way to have fun and explore more sides of the game.^^

Thats why hytale focusses more on multiplayer gaming.
    Never played monsterhunter. But the game developer consist of a team of people that became "famous" for running the first (?) Public multiplayer minecraft server.
    Seems that gave them the startup and they know what fans/playerbase wants.

Chris Mic likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice