- Aug 29, 2016
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
And that boys and girls, is just one of the gazillion reasons why PuckOwnsAllpre-climax matchups (Shogun Subjugation Part)
Edward Weevil v Monkey D. Luffy
Shogun (based off Tokugawa Ieyasu) or Shogun’s Strongest Samurai (based off Miyamoto Musashi) v Ronoroa Zoro
Shogun’s Strongest Ninja (based off Hattori Hanzo) v Vinsmoke Sanji
Trafalgar Law v X.Drake
Eustass Kidd v Scratchman Appo
Killer v Basil Hawkins
climax matchups (Rocks Subjugation Part - Kaidou front)
Ace (rank: ??? (Yonkou); devil fruit: Mythical Zoan-Typhon; epithet: Hundred Beast Kaidou) v Monkey D. Luffy & Edward Weevil
King (rank: Ookanban; devil fruit: Mythical Zoan-Dragon; epithet: 戦のキング - literally King of War) v Ronoroa Zoro
Queen (rank: Ookanban; devil fruit: Artificial Mythical Zoan-Cockatrice; epithet: 疫病のクイーン - Queen of Pestilence) v Vinsmoke Sanji
Jack (rank: Ookanban; devil fruit: Ancient Zoan-Mammoth; epithet: 旱害のジャック - Jack of Drought) v First Son Of The Sea - Jinbe
??? (rank: Shinuchi ; devil fruit:Carnivorous Zoan-Tengu) v Usopp
??? (rank: Gifters Shinuchi; devil fruit: Artificial Zoan-???) v Robin
Scotch (rank: as strong as a Gifters Shinuchi; devil fruit: Artificial Zoan-???) v Franky
Sheepshead or ??? (rank: Gifters Shinuchi; devil fruit: Artificial Zoan-???) v Brook
??? (rank: Zenza; devil fruit: Artificial Zoan-???) v Chopper
??? (rank: Zenza; devil fruit: Artificial Zoan-???) v Nami
climax matchups (Rocks Subjugation Part - Big Mom front)
Charlotte Lilin aka Big Mom (rank: ??? (Yonkou)) v Eustass Kidd & Trafalgar Law
Bobbins or ??? (rank: Sweet Commander 1; Nemui Nemui no Mi?) v Killer
Charlotte Smoothie (rank: Sweet Commander 2; devil fruit: Shibo Shibo no Mi) v X.Drake
Charlotte Oven (rank: Sweet Commander 3; devil fruit: Netsu Netsu no Mi) v Jean Bart
Charlotte Snack (rank: Ex Sweet Commander 4; devil fruit: Cold~related ability [Samu Samu no Mi?]) v Heat
C.Daifuku (rank: Veteran) v Wire (Feel Wire is going to have abilities matching his name, so a stronger version of Yonji?)
Perospero (rank: Veteran) v Carrot (Sulong)
C.Compote (rank: Veteran) v Bepo (Sulong)
end of Wano (wano escape - marines invade wano)
Supernova & respective Crews v New Pacifista
Luffy v Kizaru (clash)
Zoro v Momosagi (clash)
Sanji v Chanton (clash)
Reasons for aforementioned pairings:
1. Luffy v Weevil has to happen before Wano ends as Luffy might be too strong for him by then except Weevil is already low~mid top tier.
2. Law needs a match-up before facing a Yonkou, and the Law match-up that has the most significance imo is Law v X.Drake.
3. Out of all the the Supernova captains, only 3 (Luffy,Law,Kidd) + Weevil have the required potrayal to go against a Yonkou imo. With that said it becomes a question of who I pair up with who. I chose the Luffy v Weevil tag team coz I feel him and Luffy would’ve have the best chemistry. Also I paired up Kidd with Law coz both already have an history of working together (the Kidd pirates and heart pirates fought side by side and took down a Pacifista on Shabondy whilst the SHs took one down by themselves)
4. Luffy is going to be a full fledged Yonkou come end of Wano so Zoro and Sanji are gonna have to look the part come end of Wano. That considered I matched them up against King and Queen respectively but both are gonna need a fight before that to put them on boderline YC level so they can contend with King and Queen.
5. Don’t know but feel with Jack having been revealed to be a fishman, Jinbe fights him. There’s other matchups like Killer or Drake that fit, but I assigned them to the other battlefield because I’ve already paired the Kidd and Heart pirates to take down BM.
6. For the end of Wano clashes, last time the Supernova gathered together Kizaru showed up with the Pacifista and same Kizaru was on his way to Wano before Akainu stopped him coz isnt sure how strong the samurai are. However with the new pacifista, said to be strong enough to replace the Shichibukai, don’t think the marines have anything to fear tbh.*The Shogun will be the strongest Swordsman from Wano
*The Strongest Ninja on Wano's name will be a Naruto character's name (Hashirama? Naruto?)
*Zoro will keep Shisui and acquire the Nidai Kitetsu on Wano
*Sanji will use the raid suit on Wano
*It will be confirmed that Sanji is a modified human on Wano
*Sanji will reveal some more variants of "Newkama Kenpo" on Wano
*Luffy will master G4 on Wano
*Both Kidd and Law will show their respective awakenings on Wano.
*Drake will join the heart pirates
*Kizaru and the new Pacifista will make an appearance on Wano
*Momosagi and Chanton will also make appearances on WanoLegendary Tier
A List - Prime Luffy, Final WG antagonist (IM), Prime Roger, Prime WB, Prime Garp
B List - Prime BB, Prime Shiki, Prime Sengoku, Prime Rayleigh, Prime Scopper, Prime Kong, Prime Zoro, Ghandi Gorosei, Prime Sanji, Blonde Gorosei
top - Old WB, Kaido, Prime Weevil, Prime Coby, Prime Sabo, 3 remaining Gorosei, *Prime Jinbe
high - Old Garp, Akainu, Aokiji, Shanks, Mihawk, Dragon, Prime Kidd, Prime Law, Prime Smoker, Prime Shiryu, Prime Laffite
mid - Kizaru, BM, Fujitora, Green Bull, Old Sengoku, Old Shiki, Old Rayleigh, Old Kong, Sick Old WB, *Prime Jinbe, Prime Jesus Burgess
low - King, Benn Beckman, Prime Tsuru, Weevil, Momousagi, Chanton, Prime Killer
top - Queen, Lucky Roo, Marco, Katakuri, post-WC Luffy, Sabo, Magellan
high - Jack, Shanks 3rd Strongest Subordinate (Blonde haired dude with Jolly roger on his hat), Ace, Smoothie, Wano's strongest Samurai (Shogun?), Prime Usopp, Prime Van Argur
mid - Joker (Doffy), Yasopp, Jozu, Cracker, Ivankov, Old Tsuru, Inuarashi (no Sulong), Nekomamushi (no Sulong), Post TS Rob Lucci, Wano's Strongest Ninja (Hattori Hanzo equivalent)
low - X.Drake, Uroge, Tatch, Kidd, Law, Kuma, Hancock, Prime Robin, Prime Brook, Prime Franky, Prime Catarina Devon, Prime Vasco Shot, Prime Avalo Pizzaro, Jinbe
top - Vista, Vergo, Zoro, Hawkins, Appo, Killer, Sanji, RS Ichiji, RS Judge, Perospero, Decuplets Fusion (BM pirates)
high - Pica, Smoker, Oven, Daifuku, Jesus Burgess, RS Niji, RS Reiju, Capone, Post TS Kaku, Prime Chopper, Prime Sanjuan Wolf
mid - Bonney, Compote, RS Yonji, , Prime Nami, Prime Doc Q, Carrot (Sulong), Momonga, Doma, Litte Oars Jr, Enel
low - Kyros, Diamante, Trebol, Jean Bart, Hakuba, Bastille, Hina, Coby, Pedro (no Sulong), Tamago, Pekoms (no Sulong), Crocodile, Heat, Onigumo, Dobberman, Dalmatian, McGuy, Vitto, Gotti, Decalvan Brothers
top - Monet, Stussy, Cavendish, Bartolomeo, Sai, Enraged Army big hitters (Bobbins, Amande, Galette, ,Mont Dor, Opera), Bepo (no Sulong), Maynard, Yuen, Raisin, Carrot (no Sulong), Helmeppo, Nami (after WCI), Wire, Usopp, Caesar Clown
high - Mr 1, Tashigi, Lao G, Gladius, Sugar
mid - Mr 2 (Bon Kurei), Robin, Franky, Brook, Hajrudin, Señor Pink, Machvise, Dellinger
low - Chopper, Leo, Orlumbus
N/A - Can't be arsed tbh-Roger’s generation was stronger than the current gen so they are in a higher tier than the current gen i.e. Legendary Tier (A List & B List)
-When out of Prime, character drops by 3 sub tiers (only exception is WB who drops by 2 coz of his gura gura no mi)
-When ill, character drops by 3 sub tiers (only exception is WB who drops by 2 coz of his gura gura no mi)
- Strongest subordinates are two sub-tiers under their respective captains (only exceptions to this rule are 1.) King who drops by three sub-tiers because Kaidou is a monstrosity..lolz. Also don't think King can realistically rank any higher and 2.) Sabo, who I also don't think scales that high)
-All combatants that can use Haki are low high tier at least.
-Names highlighted in green are my predictions/assumptions based on how I think the story goes.
-"*" means I have more than 1 projection for said character.-Im => I’m (i.e. in christianity "I am that I am" is God IIRC. Might be reaching lolz but think Im is a variation of this, and considering he’s portrayed like a god figure, he fits the bill) thus I think he’d be Luffy’s final opponent.
-Im and the Gorosei are the final opponents for the SHs and they are going to be even stronger than the BB pirates.
-Ghandi Gorosei and Blonde Gorosei are the strongest of the Gorosei. (Oda set both apart by giving them black cloaks when they appeared before Im as opposed to the other's white. Feel that's Oda setting the two apart from the rest. Out of all the gorosei both also leave the biggest impression on me.)
-Old WB was the WSM so he at the very top of the list. Kaidou implied that only WB could kill him, which puts all the other emperors (bar WB) and admirals below him so he’s at the top of the list with WB.
-Prime Laffite and Prime Shiryu are both on the same sub-tier as I feel they both have similar portrayal. BB’s crew breaks the 3rd strongest subordinate first appearance, then 2nd strongest subordinate, then strongest subordinate pattern with both Laffite and Shiryu both making an appearance at the same time.
-Think Oda is hinting at the BB pirates v SH pirates matchups with Ship Captain number v SH inauguration number (Shiryu (2) v Zoro (2), Laffite (5) v Sanji (5)) and so on. Burgess is obviously the exception as he’s Ship 1’s Captain.
-For WB Commanders, the lower the division number, the stronger the commander. Thus Ace > Jozu.
-I'd like to think all the Gorosei are top tiers bar the Ghandi Gorosei and Blonde Gorosei who are legendary tier.
- Vice Admirals stationed in the New World are stronger than those from paradise (G5> ... > G1 > Buster call (Paradise))
Puck_Owns_All does not have any items.